BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Hi I may go early in end June like 26th June due to the urgency of my nose.
I have KaKao Talk. Please add me at "Mizunose"
If we didn't manage to meet up, we can still chat about this.

I am going in end june to early july so if anyone is going during this period, please kakao talk to me. May need some lunch, dinner and shopping buddy there.
I am very easy-going :smile:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

Im looking to have a tummy tuck procedure and trying to check out what is the actualy price. Does anyone have experience eith this procedure before .
Please share your experience and price with me. Will be really helpful for me.

Much appreciated

actually i might do this procedure but for me it honestly depends on your size and body mass. because what i have noticed is that some places would tell me oh you don't need a tummy-tuck just liposuction because i am of small frame, but other (usually big clinic) would say the opposite and recommended tummy tuck. overall, the best price i've gotten was $4,000 inquiry and that is tummytuck + lipo at evita clinic. cheapest one was $2,500-$3,000 at Seoul surgical hospital BUT i did research on that specific clinic and doctor and it has hardly any reviews and I found an online new article about the doctor and how he is know for multiple times botching patients, so i didn't feel like it was a safe choice so i continued to search and found a youtuber who wasn't sponsored but did a review on Evita clinic and i check reviews and so far i haven't found anything bad. I am stuck choosing between Evita & Item so far, because i am still researching and asking around! :smile: i hope this is helpful for you!

Hi, thanks for your comment. Saw banobagi website and quite impressed by their detailed info. But likely not able to get appointment on the day I wanted. So wipl not be able to check out price too. I might check out the Line but they also told me not to go for tummy tuck. But i really want it to remove the stretch marks. Still searching for other clinics now. Will be there in few days time

yeah i really want tummy tuck but i am a little scared about it i lost alot of weight so i have a bit of extra skin on my lower abdomen part, but i am debating because recently i gained about 10 pounds so its not as bad but i think its best for me to visit the hospital and do face to face consultation. TT

I wasn't able to find the Doctors website. Could you post it? Thanks!

I had my BA done at UCANB in gangnam for 5,500$ USD, however I am going back in end of june for a revision because they didn't do such a great job. -_-

What do you mean? 0.0

The price is good though.

Could somebody please get a quote from April31 for tiplasty, bulbous nose reduction, and alar base reduction? I tried emailing the clinic and kakaochatting Brian, but didn't receive a response.
Also, Bio Clinic quoted me:
2,100,000 KRW epicanthoplasty
2,100,000 DES incisional
with 10 discount possible