BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Hey, does anyone know the approximate price of just getting a nose hump removal, and not an implant? I haven't seen much about it on here, and I'm not sure if it would be less expensive than other rhinoplasty prices posted here, so I want to have a better idea about how much I need to save up. (I'm kind of clueless with this kind of stuff.) Thanks!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. I'm no mean an expert but when I went to get my hump removed, the doctor said the bridge will be significantly lower if I don't put an implant in. Thus, I opted to listen to his advice. The total cost, from memory was about 5.5 mil. Hope that helps

These are my quotes from View Plastic Surgery:

- Angular mandible reduction : 4,500,000 won

- Genioplasty : 4,000,000 won

- Zygoma reduction : 4,500,000 won

- Bulbous rhinoplasty : 3,800,000 won

- Forehead Fat graft : 3,000,000 won

- Under eye fat repositioning : 1,800,000 won

This was from Doctorfinderkorea in 2016:
Clinic A (This is the price when you pay by cash or credit card. There will be no credit card charge)

Osteotomy Rhinoplasty + Alar reduction : 7 mil krw

Zygoma reduction + Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 16.5 mil KRW

Clinic B (This is the price when you pay by cash or credit card. There will be no credit card charge)

Osteotomy Rhinoplasty + Alar reduction : 7.5 mil krw

V-line + Zygoma reduction : 19.8 million KRW

Clinic C (This is the price when you pay by cash or credit card. There will be no credit card charge)

Osteotomy Rhinoplasty + Alar reduction : 6.5 mil krw

V-line + Zygoma reduction : 17 million KRW

Clinic D (This is the price when you pay by cash or credit card. There will be no credit card charge)

Osteotomy Rhinoplasty + Alar reduction : 7 mil krw

Zygoma reduction + Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 16~23 mil KRW

Clinic E (If you pay by credit card, the card fee 10% will be added)

Osteotomy Rhinoplasty + Alar reduction : 5.5~6.5 mil krw

Zygoma reduction + Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 20 mil KRW

I recently visited a few clinics and these were the estimated quotes IIRC (including event prices):

Opera:
DES + epi + lateral epi: ~2m won
3D zygoma reduction: ~3m won

Iwell:
DES + ptosis + epi + lateral epi + lower epi: ~2m won
45 degree zygoma + quick zygoma (side): ~3m won

Reon:
DES + ptosis + epi + lateral epi + lower epi: ~2.5m won
45 degree zygoma + quick zygoma (side): ~2.5m won

TL (asked for quotes thru message):
DES + ptosis: 2.5m won
epi + lateral: 2m won
quick zygoma: 1.4m won

I believe these are the local prices - the clinics also offered a discount (approx. 10%) when paying in cash without the tax refund, or full price (as quoted above) with the tax refund.

Did the fat graft on your lids lasted all the way till now? Do you see any reduction? I got mine a year ago and one eye, it's all gone and now it looks horrible =.=

Hello~ Just a friendly post here. If anyone is traveling to Seoul, Korea in mid-late May for medical/PS needs and would like to care for one another and share an Airbnb room together, PM me! Just offering some encouragement and company in this big process!! :smile:

Heyy please add me on Kaokao ( hoatangg) Im going to Korea this 15 & Im travel alone. Maybe we can hang out lol . I dont know what else to do in Korea >.<

@friendkat also going mid-may! We definitely all have to meet up and hang out-I have so much I want to do in Korea but definitely don't want to go out by myself once I'm a little healed up! Add us on kakao I'll put us all in a group chat :smile: my I.d. Is the same as on here

Hi jojo -

thank you for this info -- its super helpful !

Hello everyone! :smile: i just was wondering around when is the best time to go get surgery in SK? Ive heard winter has best deals. But i am not to sure. TT) (i bought my plane ticket for winter but i might go back in summer) anyways any tips help a lot! thank you!

Hi I am planning to go in endJuly or early Aug. Wanna go tog? I am finding a buddy to go consult and surgery together. Winter is a school break and is most busy for plastic surgery.

yeah! do you have KakaoTalk? or Line? if you do please let me know and I can add you so we can talk more about it! it'd be nice!