BeautyHacker

good rhinoplasty doctors in singapore for revision

Hi, do you have the same user name in seoul touch up? I'm from Singapore too and if you are the same user, you seem to know about 101 plastic surgery. While I have not researched on them , my friend who works in plastic surgery dept In our singaporrhospital mentioned her PS sugeon recommends 101 for rhino. The surgeon is also some chairman or leading member in the Asian rhinoplasty forums.... He is board certified. I didn't consult him because I only knew about him recently. I'm likely to go to Dream or JW or thebidan. Maybe 101 if Dream has no time for me...

My friend recommends we go korea for rhinoplasty. Eyes, we have good docs in Singapore but I have not seen a good one for rhino though.

lots of sg drs are not confident with my nose and on top of that the charges are exorbitant. i read somewhere about 101. when you planning to fly to korea? i am 25 already i wish to fix my nose decent b4 i get too old and broke. dun wan another failed nose job. maybe you want to pm me if you want to talk more? i am now looking into learning some basic korean and accommodations and airfare.

your korean friend recommends the bidan. i have never heard of the clinic before.

how is it?

You can google 101 plastic or April 31 for revision. The two doctors seem to be at a lot of Asian rhinoplasty forums. It's recommended by a friend who works in TTSH. I arranged the trip on my own and will be there in dec.

Back in June, I had a vacation and went to two clinics for consultation. It was quite easy as taxis are cheap. If you want to have things more managed, seoul touch up or gangnam medical tourism may help.

Personally, I find travelling around korea quite easy.

which forums is that? The asian rhinoplasty forums as mentioned. highlighted above

• 8 months later...

hi, im new here thus unable to pm you, i read about your bad rhino, you mind emailing me about your experience pls? would really like to to talk to you. [email protected]
otherwise pls give me your email! thanks :smile: