BeautyHacker

booking doctors and reservation

• 1 month later...
I emailed View Clinic and they did not reply.
I emailed BK clinic and they replied asking me alot of question instead of replying my question :sad:

Hmm... Most likely I will hire one of the translator recommend from this forum because there are about 10 clinics I want to visit. heeheehee...

Do you guys book your surgery dates before you arrive? I was thinking of going there in December, have a day of consultations with various clinics, then by the end of the day, pick one and have the surgery the next day. Possible for December???

read my reply in another thread where you posted...

you understand if you book your surgery... you pay a deposit that can be 10-25% of the total surgery price and that you cannot get back... so you cannot switch clinics unless you're willing to throw away a few million... If you're in a hurry and you are SURE about the clinic, really really sure before going you can do it... but if you can i tbetter to take more time, go for longer or different period... November is not too busy, December... more busy I think... highschoolers have vacation from 25th-29th til early January, I think many get PS then... if you go earlier than that might not be so busy ^^

Clever...ill do that...btw when are u planning to go? I just check oz clinic to do nose revision. Im going to make a booking 2 weeks before going..

that is what I said... book a surgery, not consultation... ㅅㅅ but i have heard of one legit clinic charge a consultation fee... of 5000원... ㅎㅎㅎ

hi nina,
i read you? were going to do rhino and fat graft at jw? the same day?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'll be in Korea in December too. Let me know if you wanna hang out or sth.
:smile:

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
Hi there,

I am going to Korea at the end of this month for nose revision and a couple of other procedures. I will check two others clinics but 99% sure I will have it done at OZ. I have done zygoma reduction at OZ last year and am very happy with recovery and the result.

Let me know if you are going around the same time and etc. I can't PM you as I have just joined etc... :graucho: