BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

did u tried taking pien tze huang for ur swelling? Alternatively there is a few clinics in sg operated by korea drs u can go for the de-swelling treatment. I am not sure about the wafer as well.. i think it a mould kind of thing to see the jaw shape? DA consultant told me operation will b done on 3rd day while waiting for mould. btw u have kakao?

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My operation was next day after I made deposit. Also I am from the States. I message you my kakao.

hi rosulgi2014,

I did plastic surgery on my face about 6 months ago. Now i m feeling good. By the way i think Korea is better place for plastic surgery that is why i took decision to go there and it was right. Their service is good enough. I am satisfied and You will also be.

thanks for your reply :smile:kyeyujin8 .
So which medical/institute is better u think? what about cost matter? is it painful for skin? how much time it takes? by the way i m asking a lot because i m curious to know :smile:. hope you will reply soon

I also have a question for those who did v line surgery, as you will swell up a lot after it!! Sausage mouth and everything

What did you eat or take (food medication) before operation, and after operation to make it deswell after? What did the doctor recommend?

:smile:

I know of the usual pineapple, pumpkin juice and vitamin C obviously haha

Hi wjiajia, it will be great to hv a travel buddy since I'm planning to travel alone if u r planning for end oct or early nov thou. Do u hv a kk account? I'm reachable at kk : missgeekybabe

Well.. i did plastic surgery from Easta Medical Group. Here is their website. U can check it for information. http://www.eastamedical.com . I think it is much better. Its not painful :smile:. It takes about 4 hours at least. I think cost is not so high because their service is good enough. My friend is also interested to go there for surgery.. by the way ... when will u go for surgery?

Thanks for your information. Your given website is about a medical group.But i could not get the surgery information page . Will you please give me the page link of plastic surgery? Yes i will go within 1 or 2 months. i m really want it as soon as possible. what type of surgery Your Friend will take?

Hey Stacie1986,

I'm also in Seoul - just arrived today and will be here for the next couple of weeks at least...with which clinic are you having your surgery??

I'm doing consultations over a few days and hopefully will have surgery next week; let me know if you'd like to meet up!!

hey rosulgi2014.

ok. here is the link of plastic surgery clinic. u can check it now. :smile:http://www.eastamedical.com/plastic-surgery-clinic/ i did my surgery from here. oh it's very soon that you are going. my friend will go as soon as possible also. she will take V-Line Chin Surgery. after my surgery she is interested to do this. By the way, You both can go together. it will be helpful for both of you. what do You think?

i get it kyeyujin8 . after check out of the page i am feeling better. wow they do all types of surgery !!! it's good. oh yes i am interested to meet with Your friend. is it possible ? it will be really helpful if we go together for surgery. :smile:

Hi Katie,
I've done my consultation with 4 clinics (supposed to have 6) and I already made my choice!!!! I won't tell you which clinic I've chose in public because I'm afraid people will tell me the negative feedbacks about that clinic. At this point of time, i guess I just need to make sure myself is physically and mentally 100% fit before going to the operation theatre!!!!My operation is coming this Monday btw.
i know tomorrow is PH in Seoul, all clinic are closed (except DAPRS). Do you have any consultation? If not, i guess we can meet up. I can share with you my consultation experience.
Cheers!

Hi Stacie,

I had one consultation this morning and will have more tomorrow - I haven't made enough posts yet to PM you, but if you are able, PM me your contact & I'll get in touch! Interested to hear how you got on, as by the sounds of it you consulted with nearly all the same clinics as I will!

Hi Kate! What are the prices aprox you get quoted for vline or jaw? Goodluck!!