BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

Hello, I'm really interested in getting the V-line shape done, i also have a double chin, will they include liposuction on the chin too? I'm located in Hong Kong, but do I have to first go to Korea for a consultation, then make another booking for the surgery, or can it all be done in one day?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jw http://jwbeautykorea.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Rhinoplasty?max-results=20
has interesting photos in their blog. I've literally gone through all the pages and the patients have had v-line, zygoma, rhinoplasty and fat grafting done all at the same time.

I was thinking of revision rhinoplasty and maybe v-line or zygoma reduction...
on my list was
JW as the clinic seems small and their noses they produced seemed pretty after a few weeks and more improvements after 3 months.
Regen and Grand were on my list as well as ID hospital but after reading the stories from here i'm not going to them.. but i still want to ..
wonjin was on the list too but not anymore after someone posted that there was a fatality.
VIP was another hospital i was interested in since 4 years ago but now I'm not sure anymore for rhinoplasty and paranasal augumentation.
Dream is another clinic I'm considering for revision rhinoplasty.
i wanted a clinic to do all of the procedures but each clinic has their pros and cons so it's hard to say which one to go to ... and if I'm going to visit for a short time then I'll have to do either rhinoplasty revision or v-line. Mainly i think i'll do rhinoplasty first.. then v-line later..

The blogger sunnydahye provided a detailed recount of her vline surgery experience! She offers a complete guide on what to prepare prior to the surgery, as well as speedy tips to reduce post op swelling. Her results were at first, a little too subtle for my liking but once the swelling went down her face was the perfect egg shape!

Yes she looks good but we have to keep in mind that she is sponsored. Being sponsored means that the surgeon knows that she will show her results publicly and will likely put extra effort in giving her good results. Not all surgeons are like this, but after hearing about some bad results from Banobagi I don't trust them. This is just my opinion though

I agree, Qiu Qiu (Singaporean blogger) got sponsored by Regen, she looks better, but still, many people complain about Regen

Yeah exactly. We can't trust a clinic because of one or two good results. It's not that easy unfortunately :sad:

Precisely! Bloggers only write good things about their sponsors. In my opinion, they are all bull****ing, seriously not trustable. I had my surgeries at Banobagi, honestly, I wasn't treated the way those bloggers were treated. And I was ripped off by their coordinator and all I received were botched jobs.

Thanks for the reminder, I agree.. Banobagi has been using bloggers to boost up their sales, I think I would rather see the surgeons and use my own instinct, couple with prior research.

Am staying at Korea 2 Dec to 19 Dec, if anyone is going, lets exchange Kakao talk ID.

Hello guys!!
I am thinking to do my jaw surgery in Banobagi or somewhere else around next march something!
one of my friend did her jaw and eyes in bano and her jaw, now it turns to very natural V shape and her eyelid, it is a parallel. so I wanted to go bano to have my surgery for a while but I think it has bad reviews here?
now I am curious if I should go other clinics or not.
Any :smile:recommendations?
I also want to exchange the kakao id if I can share more information.

Ok I plan to to zygoma reduction, angular jaw reduction, acculift, genioplasty all in 1 day, can it be done? Which clinic would u recommend?