BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey CallieCat, I noticed in your before pictures that you have a slightly asymmetric jaw. I have one as well and I was wondering how symmetrical your jaw became after the surgery.

P.S. Were your cheeks also asymmetric? Because mine are and I really wanna know if getting a zygoma reduction will make them more uneven or not.

Yes the doctor told me I had an asymmetrical jaw and I actually noticed that after surgery it was definitely more symmetrical. You can kind of even tell in the photos with the way my mouth is more symmetrical when I smile/smirk.

Idk about my cheeks though sorry!

STUNNING!! I am following you :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I'm new to plastic surgery. I'm thinking of getting facial contouring done. I was wondering how do you assess whether a plastic surgery clinic is hygienic? Sometimes the interior might be dated or modern but might not be able to gauge how clean the hospitals are. What is the common practice for anesthesiologists during surgery? Do they stay with the patient throughout the surgery? Thank you!!

You are coming Next month :smile: I am here in SK and had V-line surgery last monday, SK is good and there are many good clinics. It will be good trip for your surgery.
I don't really feel bad pain, but I feel frustrated with my bandages..............h

Facial bone contouring surgery that I will have is a big surgery I think. So it is really important to choose the right hospital. It should be considered whether there are the latest medical equipments for general anesthisia and safety and whether there is no shadow or junior doctor. I read all details about those things when searching for a hospital on their hompages since hygiene and safety are really important. After all the researches, I realized there are not many hospitals to go for my facial bone surgery. Among them, I had several consultations with the hospitals which are well-known for natural and pretty results. I felt that there were only a few hospitals that introduce safety facilities on their websites for general anesthesia which means there are only a limited number of places to visit among the many plastic surgery hospitals.

Thank you so much for the info. May I know what are the hospitals you went for consultation with? I have also went for consultation with a few hospitals but I'm not sure which ones to choose. I'm not sure how to gauge if the hospital has good and modern equipment because when I ask them, they said yes they have new tech for sterilization etc. It is a risky surgery and I want to be extra careful.

Before visiting Korea, I've booked several consultations with Banobagi, View and other 3, but didn't visit the rest after I saw the doctor(Dr. Yoon) at View. I think Banobagi is also good, but I felt View is more reliable and have better results. I got a good discount and follow-up services were really the best. Specially, what I liked the most was that they let foreign patients be hospitalized for extra days. View is not highly reputable outside of Korea than Wonjin, BK, ID, but I saw quite a few Chinese and Thai people. There are many Koreans actually. All the staff was kind and Dr. Yoon was such a good listener so I could feel comfortable when having a consultation. Facility for safety is very important and consultation with doctor is very very important too. If you want to be extra careful, you will like View. Why don't you contact Rachel? She is very nice

Thank you so much for your advice! I had consultations with banobagi as well as 4 other clinics. How many days were you hospitalized for? Did you experience any numbness or sagging?