BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

I got my Vline done in DA. I will post a review when the swelling will be completely gone.
My chin feels so tight right now and I am worried about sthg sticking out from under my chin…
(I had T-oesteo) should i be worried?

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello...
I'm planning to come to Korea on Dec 15 or 22nd, to have facial contouring. If everything goes as planned I might stay for almost a month. This will be my first visit to Korea. I consulted many clinics in Korea online and I felt Banobagi can do a better facial contouring than other clinics

Has anyone done facial contouring (All For One)+Zygoma reduction+Genioplasty in Banobagi (to make the face smaller ! )
How was the outcome? and what was the price !

Banobagi quote was 17,500,000 for all procedures ($ 14,750)! Do you think it's fair price or overpriced !!

Please share your experience and if there's a better clinince for small face facial contouring

I would appreciate any help
Thank you :smile:

Hello, I also got the quotations from Banobagi.
The quotation for facial contour (angle+zygoma+genio) is just same as yours.
From the clinic, it was 17,500,000 KRW but beautiquekorea gave me 17,000,000 KRW which is cheaper than clinic's price and then she said she can give me some skin treatment as well.
I am planning to come to Korea around next march so I am still consider about the clinics.
Hope we can share more experiences.... Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
I am going to South Korea on the 16th of December 2015, and I am scheduled to get v-line surgery along with alarplasty.

I am a male, so I know I have to descibe what look I want particularly since it is more rare for males to have this procedure done. I am super excited to have this procedure done by BanoBagi because I trust that they have the credentials and experience to get the job done well.

I almost went for JW Clinic, but I opted for BanoBagi because the recommendations matched to what I wanted. I will write a full entry once I get access. I'm new here, so the website won't allow me to post a new thread.

Guys, do more research about Banobagi before finalized your decision. I would advised Go as many as consultations you can, and make up your mind.

There are many clinics out there, not only Banobagi. Just be careful about fake reviews and fake users.

I would never pay 17 million for zygoma + v-line + genioplasty...

I'm considering Wannabe or Iwell for FC right now. Wannabe has a promotion now, I think zygoma is 3.5 million and v-line is 5.5. Has anyone been to iwell or wannabe?

That site has serious delay issue when I try to access it from the US. Do you have the same problem?

I don't have same problems because i m not in US ,I m in Asia now.
From what I have seen on that forum ,
I don't suggest JW,Banobagi ,ID, Regen...and some other clinics that I have forgot the name..many Chinese fails there..
I will open a new thread and share more information from soyoung forum if I have Time ..

Thanks!

BTW, I am planning to get v-line. Wanna add me on kakao so we can chat privately?

Sure I wanna have cheekbone reduction and vline ,and fat removal as well in the coming summer ,,let's exchange our kakao ..u can leave me ur ID privately

Janey, do you mind if I add you on Kakao to ask a few questions about your vline exp at DA? My kk id is the same as my PF name

Hi guys ... I was suppose to go korea this year but something came up so couldnt make it. I am definitely going on 2017, i am interested to do rhino, eyelid fat removal +epicanthoplasty or canthoplasty, and v line surgery. I am researching about this procedure since long period of time. On TL website they said that power v line , its quite tempting by looking before and after pictures.