BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

Good question, from what I have researched I know that in counties like the US when having general anesthesia a licensed anesthesiologists needs to be with you during surgery. Could not find anything on whether in Korea with PS that's legally required or not.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You look very pretty!! What surgeries did you get? :smile: Can you notice any sagging by now?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! I love your results! may you pm or Kakao me (dianasaurus26) the price you were given for the V-line and the price after discount? And how did you ask for a discount? I'm planning to have them do my V-line with them so I would love to know some more insiders' details from you.
and hope your recovery is going well! :smile:

Does anyone who has done chin osteotomy know when it will stop feeling sensitive when you touch the chin area? Like i touch it and I can feel my muscles/tissue against it like a little bit it feels weird but doesnt hurt at all. Im 1 month and half post op

• 1 month later...
It depends on patient, I am good actually, it's been a 2 months. We need 6 months ~ 1 year for full recovery. How is it going now?

YEAHHHHHHH im like 3 months and a bit post op and it still feels tight i shouldn't freak out i've noticed it got a lil bit better but my recovery is soooooooooo slow it's a bit annoying

• 2 months later...
Congrats!! You look amazing! love the result

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Did you go with braunps?

• 1 month later...
Is v-line worth it with all the possible side effects? Anyone who considering to have it done or already had it done could you share your thoughts or experience? If you have nerve damage or like numbness during recovery how it will affects your daily life?

My most notorious side effect was my leftover fat (and/or skin?) giving me a double chin so im looking forward for kybella next year to see if it will help with it. I only have like around 75% numbness on my lower gum and nothing else.

I got V line with Regen’s Dr. Oh and have no regrets! At first, yes I was a bit scared of all possible side effects, mostly because of saggy skin but hopefully experiencing none. I did have some numbness in my chin few months after the surgery but can’t really say that it somehow affected my daily life. Of course, it was extremely uncomfortable in the beginning but once my bone was completely healed I felt way better. So yes, it definitely worth it!