BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, lots at once~ Best of luck and happy healing!!

I am definitely set on doing vline with masseter reduction and some sort of lift/lipo in March.

Best of luck and hope you heal well jacaranda!

Mind sharing the clinic/surgeon doing all these procedures and what makes you drawn to them. I've been contemplating to do jaw and rhino together after reading so much about the tough recovery (scaredy cat). Really hope you can share your experience post surgeries.

Hi, are you done v line surgery? I am planning this Dec. I am also interested in re-do nose job.

Hi!! A grp of us are going in dec. i will be going on 16 dec - 31 dec. we have a grp chat for dec. if u wanna kakao me :smile: cherieahcherie

• 2 weeks later...
H
Hope you're recovering well and fast! Don't worry about the straws (I read somewhere it's unsafe too cos of suction motion to your mouth when using it). Ditch it and just use teaspoons to make your mouth wet with liquid or to intake soup.

Best wishes!!

Thanks! I also feel my lower teeth are so tingly today... The whole night. It feels sensitive? I dont do anything and i feel it. Cannot fall asleep haha

Apparently that's like your jaws reaction to getting a shock to the surgery. The first few days are the worst so hang tight and know you are being supported, at least on this forum :smile:

Hello everyone!!!!
I've done my V-line operation about a month ago and it's time for me to tell you all my PS experience in Seoul!
I had very very square face and I really hate it. No matter how much weight I lost, my face was still the same and no one even notice It. Botox used to be my option but I don't think it will helps because my bone structure is the main issue. Therefore, I decided to go for operation!
I had the consultation with 4 clinics . initially I wanted to do it with 6 clinics but I was quite sure before seeing the last 2 so I skipped it.
My first consultation is with Regen.
I guess everyone knows Regen because it's quite popular in this forum. But the service is definitely not impressive at all. I must say the clinic is very big, clean and somehow looks like a hotel. They didn't let me wait too long and the translator, Katie approached me. She asked me to fill in a form for my basic detail. There was another additional consent form, I asked her what was that form for. She said its for medical research consent form. I asked her it's that okey to disagree with that consent form because I was uneasy with that ( that was YES and NO tick box). But she said no, everyone has to agree with that research if you wish to have your op in regen. I was quite unhappy with what she told me. The consultation was just 10 mins. I have to say the consultant is very not professional. She kept playing her phone during the session and there was no eye contact at all. I definitely lost my confidence with her. She suggested V-line op and she also pointed out I had protruded jaw. She said a double Jaw correction is a must for me. I was very shocked when she said that. I agreed that my chin was slightly protruded but I never thought of I will need a double jaw correction. I asked them whether I can get a X-Ray/CT scan or see the doctor to confirm what she told me. They rejected my request. They said I need to pay even to see the doctor for consultation. I was very very upset with the service. Therefore I banned Regen after the consultation.

To be continued.

My next clinic is DAPRS. It's just located next to REGEN.
The Size of the clinic is about the same as REGEN. The clinic seemed like quite busy. They didn't have english translator when I was there but I'm okey with a chinese translator. That Girl is a mainland Chinese and she's quite polite and friendly. I like her shape of her face but too bad. she didn't have operation at all. I had the X-Ray/ CT and I met the consultant and the surgeon after that. The waiting duration was not too bad.
The surgeon was very professional when he trying to explain my condition to me. He said I did have protruded chin but my jaw was okey. He just need to perform the V-line and osteotomy of my chin to make it less protruded. I was very happy with the doctor BUT the only problem is the translator and the consultant. After negotiating the price, I managed to bargain to a lower price but it was still very expensive. I told them I wanna go back to consider. They asked me to stay in room to consider, they can give me time as long as I don't leave the room. I just don't like people to be too pushy so I insisted I wanna go!!!
To be continued