BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My third appointment is with EverM.
I was actually 3 hours earlier than my actual appointment but they were okey to see me. The clinic actually has smaller setting. It definitely not as big as Regen and DAPRS. There was a chinese translator helping me all the time. She told EverM actually has 1 English translator and they are trying to setup the english website as well. I've actually met that translator also. Her English is quite okey. I was managed to meet The surgeon, Dr.Yoon after 1.5 hours of waiting. I was too early for my appointment and he was in the middle of a surgery. It actually telling me that he was not rushing for his surgery just to get another client.
Dr.Yoon was very polite and I was very impressed with his explanation too. He can tell me very precise where and how he going to remove the bone and fix my chin. His idea was about the same as DAPRS. I was actually happy with both of these clinics. EverM actually offered me lower price compared to DAPRS. But this is not the main point. I don't mind to pay extra if the service is better. The thing is EverM is not pushy at all. They are okey for me to go home and think first. I felt comfortable with the surgeon and staff as well. I was quite sure to go for EverM but I wished to get another consultation to make sure my decision was correct.

So, stacie1986, did you choose Everm? I heard lots of good review about them. I am wonder whether they do chin implant too? Can you share how many days you need to spend in Korea for v-line? Thanks.

Graycloud, what is mini v-line? what's the difference between the price of mini v-line and normal v-line? I heard pumpkin juice help with the swelling. I personally use porcupine powder during my 3 c-section. I recovered faster. But the good 1 is expensive. Can you share with me your recovery process? My jaw is not too big, I like a natural result soft line only. Thank ya.

I just done cheeckbone and mandible reduction. The first week was so painful, but now after 2 months I feel better a lot. I have to say this is my big mistake in my life. I look older a lot with 4 deep lines on my cheeck. I hate myself, my husband and everyone also said they liked my face before. Do anyone know what I should do? My face shape now is old fashion, round and ugly, not match with my nose and eyes. So sad sometime I wish I could lose that money for doctor but give me back my face before,

maybe it can be alleviated with fat grafting. but really, you should get a professional opinion. I'm sure it can be fixed. please don't get too depressed about it. I wish you well!

Tigervt2006, maybe you can do face lifting? Probably the cheekbone is smaller due to the smaller bone. There left with extra skin where no more bone to hold on, therefore droopy. I ask dr the same questions, he did say that in some cases face lifting is required. I think there is nothing can't be fixed in this day. Cheer up!

I'm really sorry to hear that you are not happy with your results. :sad: Did you get cheekbone reduction along with v-line? Or just regular mandible reduction? Just wondering how your face became rounder after mandible reduction...if it's because of sagging from cheekbone I would try getting a lift or better yet going back to the doctor that you got your procedures done at to see what he thinks and if something can be done maybe even at a discount? Where did you go for your procedures if you don't mine me asking?

Hi Starry night ,

I will be in Korea 27th Nov to Dec .

I am planning to stay in Gangnam for 7 days for recovery and needs to look for a cheaper accommodation to stay after that . Any place to recommend ?

How long will you be in Korea ? Maybe we can meet up :smile:

Thank you .

Hi Iavin =]

I'm going from dec 14-30. How about you?

I recommend using airbnb to book apartments if you are staying for an extended period of time, you can filter on location, price, type of ammodation etc. Very easy to use too.

Many of us who are going in December are in a kaokao chat group to share advice/tips. Let us know if you want to join ^^

Hey guys! Just came back from my trip to Seoul. I did my vline surgery! Its been 11 days post op now. Lower lip still swollen and numb. Rest of face looks normal, but still swollen at cheek area. First two-three days sucked. So much phlegm and uncomfortable sleeping. And so much drool!!

thanks for posting, if you don't mind me asking some questions, did they allow you to wash your face after? how about brushing your teeth? I know they give post-op patients something to rinse their mouths. these sound pretty stupid but I'm genuinely curious. :smile:

They dont. You can use wet tissues and shower second or third day. But not too hot. They give you two big bottles of mouth rinse (very disgusting), rinse after every meal. Brushing my front teeth i did at third day. Couldnt fully open my mouth far enough to get to the back of my teeth! Now i brush carefully avoiding the wounds at my gum!