BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

If all clinics you contacted say in the same way, I guess it's better to have both surgeries. However, PLEASE make sure that it is always the most important to find out what you want to do. I don't know whether your chkeek bones are really prominent or not, but many clinics normally ask for zygoma reduction surgery with jaw surgery. Make up your mind first and go for it!

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend had double jaw surgery, if you want I can ask my friend to share his experience. Grand is more famous for eyes, nose, stuffs, rather than bone surgery.

As much as I would love to take this comment for what it is...I feel like this is promotion/advertisement by a person working for Girin. I say this only because the vibe I'm getting from your post is "This is obviously the best clinic and everything is perfect and you should go here".

I don't know, maybe I'm just reading too much into your comment or I've been reading these forums for a bit too long.

Hello everyone! I'm planning to do facial contour, eyelid revision and rhinoplasty at Banobagi next year. Banobagi offered me a package of angular jaw reduction+zygoma reduction+genioplasty for 15 million krw, it was quoted through a medical tourism I contacted with. Has anyone did these procedures in Banobagi? Are the results worth it?

i visit Banobagi and got surgery
i happy with result! price is expensive but gd quality

Side effects can include..Infection (especially possibly contracting a superbug like MRSA which is pretty unlikely, but still be aware), sagging (This is what I'm most scared about! I have heard so many people saying they have had major sagging after zygoma and facial contouring and now they have 'jowls' eeepp!) for sagging however some clinics suggest lifting surgeries..such as Banobagi suggested a procedure called ‘endotine’ which keeps the face firm and stops it from sagging for a certain amount of time.. I wish there were more people on here that had had this procedure :sad: I recently read some posts on a blogger named ’BonQiuQiu’ she did facial contouring and zygoma reduction, her posts are really informative btw so check them out if you want~ It doesn't look like she's had any sagging so far..but maybe it takes a few years idk..I just hope that it is not a common side effect :

Hi! Glad that you're happy with the results^^
May I ask how much you paid? You only did facial contour or is there any other surgeries? Lastly, was Dr.Oh your surgeon? I heard that he's one of the best surgeons in doing facial contour.

Hope you won't mind answering me (:

Really? What procedures did you get? Banobagi is top of my list, but as you said they ARE expensive! Would you mind sharing more of your experience..you can PM me if you'd prefer that..no pressure though xx

Banobagi recommended me to do a procedure called ‘endotine’, I think it's like a lifter procedure..for these three exact same surgeries. I got quoted about 18M KRW for the same three as you (I got ripped off xD!!) haha they are known for being one of the most expensive anyway..maybe the medical tourism gave you a discount idk..?? I think the results are worth it if it is successful and you are extremely unhappy with your face and have a major issue that needs fixing (not saying you don't) xx

Hi! ^^

The medical toursim promised to help me keep the prices as low as possible, however I heard that most plastic surgery clinics tend to quote patients lower prices on email but after face to face consultation, they'll raise the amounts saying that whatever quoted on mail was a mistake. :/ Even though banobagi is known for overpriced, but it is one of the safest clinics and many good reviews about it.. so I guess I'll still go for it. I don't mind paying more for less risk ^^

Btw how much did Banobagi quoted you for that "endotine" treatment? I was thinking doing of thread lift, I think it'll cost lesser.

Banobagi really is soo expensive, especially now! They seem to have a good rep with both locals ans foreigners so I guess theyre able to get away with it, so to speak. I am consulting with Banobagi in March. I want to do a jaw reduction and I would definitely need facial lipo/lift with it.

I havent heard of endotine. I wonder if its better at lifting than acculift?

As for blogger BongQuiQui... I actually think she IS having a bit of sagging! Not in her nice selfies or high quality photos, but in certain casual photos it looks like her cheek area is getting "heavy" and a bit weighed down? To me anyway! The sides are slimmed down, yes, but the front looks like it is sagging in certain photos/lighting...

Anyway, sagging is definitely a side effect to consider with any bone manupulation surgeries. It just depends on the person and their age how soon it appears and to what degree.

Yeah....CLinics can be kinda deceitful and sneaky in that way..I would understand if they hadn't seen your photo and just quoted you an average range price and when you saw them you needed more done than they thought, therefore making it cost more..but I can't believe they'd say that the email quote was a 'mistake'..:sad:
Yeah I am considering Banobagi for the same reason, after all 'quality' is better than 'quantity', right?
I think they quoted me about 7M KRW for endotine..I thought at the time, it must be special cause it's pretty expensive! So yeah, I think thread lift would be a bit cheaper!

Below I found some information on the procedure if you are interested one is from Banobagi's blog explaining endotine and the procedure and the other is a small section on endotine for forehead lifting on JW's website~

http://banobagi.blogspot.com.au/p/baby-face.html
http://jwbeauty.net/eng/sub/sub08/wrinkle/brow.jsp

im notttt 100% sure but i think thread lift should cost around 4 million won only after discount? I inquired about thread lifting but got a response by saying mini face lift for 5 million won. But there's different kinds of mini lifts so I'm confused what they mean.