BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

Me too haha :smile: Shame we can't go together..Which clinic are you thinking?

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll update here once I did the procedures. There is also another treatment call "smile v lift", its recommended to people who have trouble of sagging cheeks after facial contour. Don't lose heart ok? There's definitely a way to solve your problem (:

I think that really depends on your face shape and skin type... I went for a consultation once and the doctor said it would be useless on me so I didn't go with it. For some people it really works though, I was interested after I saw a review:

http://rnmeskin.net/experi2/view.php?page=1&id=37&ids=30

Her face has really good results but the same doctor who did it on her said I shouldn't do it. :/ I guess the doctor knows best... still wish I could do something, though. Without surgery that is :P

Btw, where did u do your surgery? If u trust their work, maybe the clinic can help u with discounted fat grafting or fillers procedure? For the big hospitals, there are different drs who do the bone procedures and the fat grafting/fillers procedures.

I recommend caution with face lifting, endotine procedures etc. Those require very skilful doctors, otherwise u may get strange side effects like slanted eyes (because they lift the cheek skin).

I know one girl personally at JK who did V-line and fat grafting. She was actually depressed with her result. But after her surgeries she happened to meet this multimillionaire guy who she had known from more than a year ago. And he asked her out, even though last time he saw her and wasn't interested in dating her. They've been dating for a few months already and she's feeling quite happy. Especially when she wears makeup, she is very pretty IMO.

There's another girl I met up with in Seoul (actually a forummer, but I don't wanna give her username) who did mini V-line and buccal removal surgery at ID and she was super-depressed, almost suicidal, because she hated the results. She was so upset she travelled to a different country to stay. Then she met a European there and they've been happy together...And when I saw her, I told her that she's still pretty, because to my eyes it's true.

For me, I did V-line at JK, somedays I feel very happy with the result, somedays I wish I didn't do it.But other pple tell me I look like a Korean actress now, I dunno what to think, haha.

I tell u this to say that, sometimes we girls are really harsh on ourselves, we can't fully appreciate the beauty we have. Other people don't notice our flaws so much.

Please be careful in choosing the revision procedures and the right dr. And u can always message us to ask for advice. :smile:

I'm thinking of going with the September group in 2016, it seems a while away but at least we get time to plan etc beforehand and its the earliest I think I'll be able to go haha.
Anyway I am thinking of doing the same procedures as you minus the rhinoplasty at Banobagi and maybe cheekbone reduction..but I'm still unsure due to the side effects of sagging etc.. :/
What made you choose Banobagi if I may ask :smile: and how long do you think you will stay ~~?

I'd love to have this done but I'm terrified. I can't stand my jawline and I especially don't like my cleft chin. I'd like to have both fixed in one go but I don't know where to start, if I even should. I've read a lot about it but... Ugh.
My chin/jaw definitely bothers me more than anything.

It's good to take your time with the plannings, it's overall a major operation. It took me 8 months to plan and do researches! (:

I too worry about the sagging effect due to cheekbone reduction, however Banobagi told me through online consultation that sagging usually happens to elder people and it doesn't happen to everyone. I'll consult my surgeon before deciding whether or not to do it. I'm going for 2 weeks through a Korea medical tourism "Docfinderkorea".

The reason why I choose Banobagi is because it's one of the safest clinics in Seoul and I didn't read any bad reviews about them (:

When I had consultation with doctors about face lift without facial contouring surgery.
They said that hard to see dramatic result. If want to change a lot, I hv to do v-line surgery
So I didn't do that. too scary for me

Wintergirl88 - I love these stories!!! Especially the forummer who was depressed about her result and then the millionaire dating her. Did it end happily ever after??

Thanks a lot Wintergirl, I try my best to overcome depress. As you said sometime I feel ok, but sometime like I couldn't live with my face when I see my face sagging too much in the mirror. I know face lift is too early for 30, and I don't think it work because my muscle drop not the loose skin , this is just my idea I'm not sure.

Tigervt, please look into SMAS (submusculoaponeurotic system). This is a surgery for facial deeper layers. I voice my concern to my plastic surgeon about droopiness if i do v-line or mandibular alone. As i already have droopy jowls and double chin. This is what he suggested to me. I have not done both surgeries.