BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

Wow that is very cheap. Are these two reputable clinics or are they hospitals? I prefer doing bone cutting surgeries at hospital type facilities because most deaths we hear about are from bone cutting surgeries.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here with wide jaw and short chin who's looking to do vline? Whats the best method of vline for someone with short chin? I hope to get away with only vline but chin implant is also something that i consider

For any of you who have had experience with the Vline at JW, can you please comment on your experience? So far their customer service and response time has been on point. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
For those of you that have had plastic surgery in Korea can you tell me-when is the best time to bargain and best way to bargain down a price? I'm going in October and have no clue how to bargain down the price. Thanks in advance!

I heard that the peak times are the winter times; so maybe you'd be able to get a discount then but also my friend said that if you pay deposit at the spot they'd discount more

I think the best method is the long curved technique.

Oh gosh good luck and have a safe flight! Can I ask where you are consulting?

Hi babysnow95, I'll be in Korea next week. But there are some girls that are already there. If you want, you can PM me your Kakao ID and I can add you to our group. Take care and be safe!

• 2 months later...
hi is anyone going mid March?

i'm thinking of getting some kind of facial contour, acculift, something done to my eyes and possibly something else on my face. My fear is that doing it all in one shot could be a huge mistake. For those of you who have done several surgeries on the face, what do you think is the maximum number of operations you would do in one visit (on the face)?

Hi.. I just did filler n Botox on jaw to achieve V-shape face. Result not bad. It makes my face look smaller but not V enough. I did it to see the result, was thinking of something more permanent like chin implant/fat grafting n jaw reduction in korea. I am starting to look for more information so that l can go in May or June next year.

Hope everything goes well for u! So how was the result n recovery so far ?

Hi, can l know any of u going to Korea mid of next year ? I am thinking of doing Vline face in Korea next year.