BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

Thanks shiny! Your research is always vey helpful ^^

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think REX or Everm is good with that procedure but please do a lot of research on this surgery. Do you have to correct your bite?

hi thank you for the reply appreciate it..

no need to correct my bite my teeth are ok my bite are ok but
as for the xray i have protruded upper and lower
and long lower jaw.

im so sorry to hear that and i feel sorry to me too i have done my jaw , zygoma, nose and forehead in id and i have so bad result my cheeks r drooping my jaw lines r not smooth my zygoma arent in same size and when i smile there is a hole on my right cheek im so sad now i need to know where is really good i want to go and re do my jaw T^T anyone pls suggest me thanks .

I'm so sorry for your experience T.T for jaw reconstruction either EverM or FaceHan... For zygoma revision the same, but FaceHan maybe better but both are good... for the whole I think fat grafting... not sure where to recommend...

It is important to find a good and experience surgeon for surgery, and the clinic should provided proper aftercare for patient, Able to communicate to your treating doctor is important for successful surgery. I have heard many bad review about ID on different site, but when I am there for consulatation met some locals praise about ID have a very good doctor just not Dr. Pak. (I think I did talk about it in one of my post ) but two days back heard from some forumner,(china forum). Those praise about ID are actually have connection with ID, always bring people or recommend people go ID. ;(

I am glad ID was never on my list, so don't based on people recommendation go for clinic to have surgery. Please choose the surgeon that you feel comfortable but of course better is specialty in he surgery you want have good qualification, reputation and experience,

What does drooping/dagging look like, could u post a picture? i hear this a lot but never see.

i wish you asked me earlier! ah... okay, I will check my notes, maybe i will find it ^^

ah, found it! "Check page 109 post #1628 of "Best Plastic Surgery
Clinics in Korea" thread for examples/proof

Dear Riko, I agree with you totally. It is important to do your research and find a doctor. I think everyone has a different experience because of the different surgeries done. I am quite shocked at some of the comments on the Forum. Anyway, everyone should find a doctor they can communicate with and who is really caring. It's no point flying so far and then you can tell the surgeon what you want. Miscommunication causes a lot of issues.

Hi,

What the name of the doctor ? how much does it cost ? how was the surgery ? I am planning to get my zygoma and mandible reduction next month , but don"t know which clinic or doctor i should go. Thank you in advance

Ohhh icic please do keep men updated in what procedure and clinics you plan on visiting :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
How was your experience?? Do you mind if you can email me some before and after pictures please? Im also interested in getting fat graft for my forehead as well.. What kind of implant did you use for your forehead?