BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

i'm also planning to have v line surgery.. can anybody share TLPS experience? Seems like the clinic is famous among forumers. i'm looking into cinderella because I just did my eyes there and the service was terrific. i'm still swelling so v line would be in 2017.. another clinic i'm looking into is JK. can somebody pls share more about these 3 clinics pls

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard some bad review from TLPS before. I tried to find the review but I cannot find it

oh really? hmm i got the idea of wanting to do it after consulting with cinderella the other day.. trying to find other hospital choices. can u recommend other hospitals good for v line?

I am not considering about v line surgery :shrugs:
I am looking for some clinics especially for the eye :upsidedown:

Gong cha, can share what You did at Cinderella, which doc and how much you paid? Was wondering for nose, v-line,cheek: can facial extraction and massage still be done after? Sagging is a big worry:sad: I have fat big wide face

hey.. i did just eyes.. but coming back to do the v line. i paid discounted price. they quoted me expensive in the email but when u come over theyre willing to work with u which was awesome. they told me to keep this a secret but oh well.. :graucho:

i think u can ask them and express ur concern then they will recommend u something. i also dont know much about v line yet. still studying.

oh i see.. well i already did my eyes so.. looking into v line now :P

I did vline and cheekbone reduction in 2014!
what do you want to know about these procedures?

OMG! will there be any sagging? which type of procedure u did? T osteo? or the side jaw line? how is your result?? how about cheekbone? do ur cheeks becole hollow? do u need fat graft? do u like your result? how long is the bruises n swelling? (i mean how long until u look normal)

Hi again~
1. any sagging?
- no not yet, i'm still ok with the result
2. which type of procedure u did?
- long curve osteotomy
3. how is your result??
- i feel quite satisfied with :smile:
4. how about cheekbone? do ur cheeks becole hollow?
- still looks ok and fine, i don't think my cheeks become hollow
5. do u need fat graft?
- well? i don't know
6. do u like your result?
- yes :smile:
7. how long is the bruises n swelling? (i mean how long until u look normal)
- around 1 month

OMG thanks so much for the answers!! like i'm really scared of the procedures.. im scared i cant eat anything hard anymore.. once again thank u!! i'm going to think more because it is a big surgery..

sorry i forgot to ask.. may i know which hospital u went to?