BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

Thank you ^^ I'll see if I can find your old post. I'm doing V-line and zygoma, but after reading some posts on here I have decided to do my nose afterwards. Is 1-2 months after facial contouring? I thought the combination of facial contouring and rhino was meant to be bad but from your post I guess the V line is worst. On blogs I have seen that people recover from rhino much faster too.

Has the swelling from V line or rhino settled yet? Hope you are good now :smile:

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,
so I ended up getting my nose done in May and want to go back in September to do vline+eyes. I was originally going to do vline+cheekbones+nose in May but my timeline was too short. After reading about the bad side effects of cheekbone reduction, I decided to just get v-line and redo my eyes, since the dr I went to in NYC six years ago was really conservative.
Is anyone planning to go around September and want to hangout/recover together?

I think the hardest thing about nose recovery was being alone/bored..Psychologically, thought I expected terrible swelling, being alone and insecure was really difficult, so I'd like to be with peers this time around..

How do you find your result so far? Satisfied? :smile::smile:

Which doctor-clinic did you choose for your rhino? Which others did you visit and why did you reject them? How was your experience? Could you give us some more details? Also, which clinincs do you consider for getting v-line?

Thank you!!!!! :smile:

The loneliness and boredom will get to you, just like it got to me. Aside from that one hour of post operative care at the clinic everyday, the other 23 hours was spent alone with nobody to talk to. It's mental torture.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi oreacream where did you do your vline and rhino? thanks

Your words have been eye opening, I appreciate the honesty I really do.
I'm planning on having v line done myself, I'll be sure to prepare extra well for when the time comes I need to care for myself post surgery.

Thanks! Pack some Vitamin C, somewhere around 2000mg a day. it will go a long way.

Gotchu , I plan on packing vitamins A - Z, Calcium+Magnesium+Zinc... I'm taking this head on like a greek god.