BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty Surgeons in the Philippines

Sorry to hear that & thanks for the warning.
Im actually considering Dr Yap of Belo not Icon.
If you know anyone who had done rhinoplasty from belo please let me know thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I see before and after pictures?

• 1 month later...
hi i’m also a victim of his sloppiness..he doesnt know how to change your nose based on your features i should have listened to
my instinct not to continue with my surgery and cosulted other surgeons as well this is the very very worst decision of my life. He gave me
nose that doesnt match my overall face i think he uses the same technique for everybody without considering the facial harmony my nose looks so harsh it is too
big and destroyed my natural charm

• 3 months later...
Hi! I feel for you, I'm also going through a similar experience, but with another doctor.

I actually consulted Doc Yappy about a revision as I've seen the before/after pics on his FB, and I was impressed by certain transformations. But I was extremely disappointed with how the clinic is being managed. In one consultation, he arrived an hour and a half late for the consultation, and there were so many people. Then, they did not have record of my previous visit, someone there implied that they left it in their other clinic. I finally was able to consult with him after almost 3 hours of waiting. Despite the frustration with how the clinic was managed, I still scheduled a procedure with him, but reading about your experience, I'm now considering cancelling the schedule.

Thank you for sharing your experience, I hope things eventually go well with you....for both of us!

• 5 months later...
Hello guys! I’m filipino and I’m planning to get my nose done in February 2019. I was originally gonna have it done in Korea but thought of just doing it in the philippines :smile:

I really want to go to the ICON Clinic but am so unsure about it because i’ve read a lot of negative reviews (even in filipino forums) saying that there’s a lot of botched and infection cases :sad:

Options left are BELO, Cathy Valencia, and NEW LIFE PS. I’ve heard good reviews about them esp. NEW LIFE PS. But I’m not decided yet and still want to do more researching :smile:

Hey! Belo isn’t really recommended for Rhino since they specialize at facial cleaning, lipo, and whatnot. Check out Aivee Clinic (for natural result) and Dr. Alex de leon (for a more dramatic result). Just sharing this because I’m just really happy i finally cut down my list from 20+ clinics/hospital to two :biggrin:

Aivee:
IMG_0666.jpg
De Leon:
IMG_0665.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Chloe! I'm thinking of getting my nose revision in the beginning of 2019 too!
Currently, I'm considering dr. Rino Lorenzo. Have you heard of him?
Seeing dr. Yappy instagram is very tempting, his result is very amazing especially his nose jobs, most of them who have done it, turned from Asian to Caucasian-ish just from a nose job :nuts:

Hi jjsea, what's your decision? Have you done it in dr. Yappy clinic or another clinic?

• 5 months later...
Dr. Raynald Torres of Enhancements, Dr. Jay Galevez of Galvez Clinic, Dr. Al Jaafar of NEU Advanced Aesthetics Center, are some of the best Plastic Surgeons that also have stellar records. Their clinics are located at Centuria Medical Makati so having access to these clinics are easy. They also offer discounts to those who want to undergo procedures and treatments through the My White Card app.

• 5 months later...
hi, i came across Dr. Al jaafar, and im new here.do you know or heard anyone whos done liposuction with him? im planning to have my thighs done.thanks

• 1 month later...
Hi does anyone have any thoughts on rhinoplasty by Dr. Eduardo Yap from Belo? Please share! I’m about to book an appointment and I’m a little nervous because he doesn’t have much info or before and after photos online. Help please! Thank you