BeautyHacker

Community Project: Clinics' Contact Info & Prices!

So I took up this project to collect a list of several (dozen) clinics and their contact info and prices. It's to help me sort out the huge amount of information there is and I thought it might help others as well :smile:

I'm still not done hunting down all the information I can get myself but I just ran out of my notes and thought I'd post the results here now. I'll update the pictures when I get more information (though not after every new entry...)

I have another grid of clinics like that all empty, if you have prices for the clinics not shown in the price list please post them here or send me a message :smile:

Anyone who's interested in helping is welcome to do so ^^ If you have blanks to fill in in my fact sheets, please let me know... PM, visitor message, anything :smile:

Links to full-sized images:

http://postimg.org/image/n8gcl6p4l
http://s18.postimg.org/n8gcl6p4l/Clinics_Contactinfo.png

http://postimg.org/image/u06ro1e45/
http://s18.postimg.org/u06ro1e45/psprices.png

Ps. the prices have been collected from several sources, including quotes from clinics, quotes from clinics posted by other people, and possibly quotes from people who are actually consultants posting the clinic prices with their own commissions added on. They are meant to give you an idea, but they're not perfect. :smile: Sometimes they can be exaggerated... Or understated~ Take them with a grain of salt ^^

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I updated the whole list. There are a few places missing (? means I visited the website but it wasn't working for me or I couldn't get the address from there for some reason.)

I didn't have google translate to help me, most of the addresses etc were images and not text you can copy so I just read them all and translated as best as I could without any help. If you notice an error please let me know! I'll correct it ^_^

I'm hoping people will find this list useful... But I'm also hoping some of you would like to contribute and continue the work I started~! ^^ It was a lot of work to put this list together, I don't think I can make it a lot bigger without any help... (._.)

New contact info:

http://postimg.org/image/cyrreld8z/
http://s13.postimg.org/cyrreld8z/Clinics_Contactinfo.jpg

I'll start! :smile:

To future posters, please be specific on the method used for the surgery if you can :biggrin: E.g. if its double eyelid surgery, is it incisional, partial or non-incisional?

I'm quoting in the currency they quoted me in!

OzClinic:
Double eyelid surgery - incisional: 1,320,000KRW
DES + medial epicanthoplasty: 1,650,000KRW

Grand Plastic Surgery:
Double eyelid surgery - natural adhesion method: 1,550,000 - 1,700,000KRW

BK Hospital:
Double eyelid surgery - full incisional: 1,500-2,000USD
Medial epicanthoplasty: 1,000-1,500USD

Shinyglittery, will you be updating the original post after you get quotes? Do you think you could do a text post for the prices? I think it would be easier for people to ctrl-F or copy/paste if they find information that is relevant to them ^^ Maybe organize them by clinic and then list the procedures and prices? Just a suggestion! I think this is great :smile:

Hey! Thank you ^_^ I'll update those in my list :smile: (I'll post a new version after I get a few more, otherwise I'll end up posting too many different versions :smile:

I have the information in both text form and pictures so I can do both :smile:

I can't update the original post because this forum doesn't allow it :sad: It's really weird but I can't...

Ps. I just tried putting the prices here in text and it just looks like jumbles... I think it would take a long time to edit it so that it looks even okay on a forum like this and the post editor isn't very advanced... :sad:

Also do you think it's a good idea to post the emails and phone numbers of all those clinics as text? It's REALLY easy to copy them from there into your own notes and I don't think it's fair to the clinics if you make all their contact info so easily available for spammers and spam bots :smile: so I don't think I'll do it. Have to be fair towards all parties ^_^

Oh awesome. I think this is an awesome project!! I'll keep notes of prices as I read through the threads and then post them up here :smile:

That's great! Let's hope more people get excited about this ^_^ I think this could be a really useful resource for anyone considering surgery ^-^ Ps I edited my post above (you always post before I post my edited post... haha xD )

Haha I'm too quick XD Or maybe we can link to a google doc for the prices? I think that would be convenient if you can't edit it here. Would be a lot easier!!

I don't have google... anything xD but hey if you have excel or something like that you can pretty easily make that same table for yourself... I don't have formulas or anything I just wrote it all by hand ^_^ I could upload it too but I wouldn't know where...

Ps. Still missing all pricing info on Real Regen Dream EverM Jewelry TL
...and all the other clinics you don't see above~

Hey, I had the 1.55-1.7M written down as the price for incisional bleph @ Grand :o Do you think they're just charging the same for both operations...? Does anyone know if that really is the price for incisional at Grand?

Surely incisional would be more? o.o that's the price I got quoted for natural adhesion yesterday. But if the price is the same, whoa I'd just go for the full thing. Ahh ok we'll figure it out somehow haha XD Just keep collecting prices for now

All the prices I have written down for bleph are for incisional except for one @ Teuim :oand you yourself wrote above:
Double eyelid surgery - incisional: 1,320,000KRW

So why would 1.7M be too little for Grand to ask for incisional? I know it's a money grubbing clinic but still... xD

and yes I will ^^ I'm constantly editing my information, you'll see all the edits in the next version ^_^ so the more information I get the more accurate I can make it!

Haha seems you don't have a good impression of Grand ^^" Is there anything I should know about? D: Because their natural adhesion method sounds really good and I've seen the pictures of this girl who got that done at Grand and she looked good after a week

I don't want to speak for or against any clinic unless they're really endangering someone's life or ruining their looks~ But if you want my honest opinion... This "new method" seems like a new way of getting money and something that's probably not permanent at all but you wouldn't know because there's no one that has had it done long ago so you have no idea about the permanence... So they can make nice money til people realize that it's not really permanent and they're forced to lower the price... But I might be totally wrong! Hey, you wanted my opinion ^^ ps. this applies to any clinic doing this method imo~ Just think on this: what is this wonderstuff that's both SAFE and can permanently glue your tissues together? I'd go with incisional... But it's YOUR choice so don't let anyone make it for you. I just think that 1.7M is too much to pay for something like that especially when you can't know how permanent it is~ I'd either wait or do a method that has been proven to be (pretty) permanent ^^

Ps. please send me a PM or talk about this in another thread, I want it to be easy for people to find information from this thread including updates, so not too much off-topic talk if possible... Thank you ^^

Haha yeah you have a valid point. The science behind it makes sense to me though. It seems better than partial incision. And yeah I didn't want to go off topic but I can't PM yet ahhh :X Sorry about that haha

Adding address info: Verite Clinic Ginza Shizuko Nakahara, MD 5-5-7 Ginza, Chuo-ku Tokyo, 104-0061 Japan (Rhinoplasty = dr Keizo Fukuta) Price list http://www.veriteclinic.com/e_prices.html Phone: 81 120 883 250 (81=country code)

Adding search terms: Address adress Before & After, Prices price Before & After, Address adress Dream, Prices price Dream, Address adress Grand, Prices price Grand, Address adress VIP, Prices price VIP, Address adress Regen, Prices price Regen, Address adress ID&clinic9, Prices price ID&clinic9, Address adress View, Prices price View, Address adress NU, Prices price NU, Address adress JW, Prices price JW, Address adress Girin, Prices price Girin, Address adress TLPS, Prices price TLPS, Address adress Pitangui, Prices price Pitangui, Address adress Teuim, Prices price Teuim, Address adress Migo, Prices price Migo, Address adress JK, Prices price JK, Address adress Kangnam, Prices price Kangnam, Address adress Cinderella, Prices price Cinderella, Address adress Coco Line, Prices price Coco Line, Address adress Dr Jung Rhino, Prices price Dr Jung Rhino, Address adress Changdum U, Prices price Changdum U, Address adress B&A, Prices price B&A, Address adress Namu, Prices price Namu, Address adress Image, Prices price Image, Address adress Bandoeye, Prices price Bandoeye, Address adress YnY, Prices price YnY, Address adress Jewelery, Prices price Jewelery, Address adress O & Young, Prices price O & Young, Address adress Small Face, Prices price Small Face, Address adress Bonobagi, Prices price Bonobagi, Address adress Faceline, Prices price Faceline, Address adress 365mc, Prices price 365mc, Address adress Item, Prices price Item, Address adress Nano, Prices price Nano, Address adress Oz, Prices price Oz, Address adress Designer, Prices price Designer, Address adress Beauty Forever, Prices price Beauty Forever, Address adress BK, Prices price BK, Address adress CH, Prices price CH, Address adress WonJin, Prices price WonJin, Address adress Opera, Prices price Opera, Address adress EverM, Prices price EverM, Address adress Petit, Prices price Petit, Address adress Dr. Han (HanFace), Prices price Dr. Han (HanFace), Address adress Life PS, Prices price Life PS, Address adress AT Clinic, Prices price AT Clinic, Address adress Dr. Wang Ting, Prices price Dr. Wang Ting, Address adress Dr Kao (Chuan Hsiang), Prices price Dr Kao (Chuan Hsiang), Address adress Verite Clinic, Prices price Verite Clinic, Address adress Keizo Fukuta, Prices price Keizo Fukuta, Address adress Rhinoplasty asia, Prices price Rhinoplasty Asia, Address adress V-line asia, Prices price V-line asia, Address adress zygoma asia, Prices price zygoma asia, Address adress mandibular asia, Prices price mandibular asia, Black list clinics