BeautyHacker

Community Project: Clinics' Contact Info & Prices!

Did a online consultation with JW and was a bit underwhelmed. It took them 8 days to reply, I realize they're really popular with oversea patients and probably get tons of emails everyday but I just got a typical copy+paste reply. Waiting 8 days just for that?? :wacko:

The entire email was basically just talking about the clinic itself. In business for 16 years, good natural results, popular with non Koreans etc. blah blah blah At the bottom of the email they briefly talked about the procedures I wanna get done. They are the only clinic so far to give me estimates in USD which I found interesting. They probably just assumed I was American

Nose: 5.2k USD
- alar reduction
- tip-plasty
- lateral osteotomy (maybe). they were the first clinic to say I might possibly need this

Chin implant: 3250 USD

Lip reduction: 2860 USD

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed The Line (thelineclinic.com) about their famous barbie rhinoplasty I keep seeing being mentioned in chinese and korean threads and this is what they replied me.

I became interested in them after seeing them names pop up when looking through korean threads and also because they gravitate doing closed-method rhinoplasty.

I basically asked them what their barbie rhinoplasty included since I wanted an implant, tip plasty, alar reduction and narrow of nasal bone and if the barbie rhinoplasty included all that.

I asked about ptosis and PRP.

Thank you very much for your inquiry at THE LINE Plastic Surgical
Clinic.

If there is hump in your nose bridge, the hump reduction could be
possible.

-Specific price
+ Hump reduction 750,000 KRW (720 USD)
+ The nasal base osteotome (reduce width of side bones of the nose
bridge) 1050,000 KRW (1,000 USD)
+ The alar base reduction (reduce the ala nasi) 1,500,000 KRW (1,440
USD)
+ The tip reduction (reduce the apex nasi) 1,500,000 KRW (1,440 USD)
+ The Barbie nose 3,750,000 KRW (3,590 USD)
+ Ptosis correction (incisional) 3,750,000 KRW (3,590 USD)
+ Full facial fat graft (Heart line) 3,000,000 KRW (2,870 USD) (added
PRP is generate extra cost)
The quotation can vary according to difficulty of operation and the
consultation with the doctor.

-Information about the surgery
+ Type of anesthesia : sedation
+ Fast hours for anesthesia (no food nor drinks) : 8hours
+ Total required time: nose – 2hours
+ Removal of stitch : 7days

A personal consultation with the plastic surgeon is the best way to
obtain the additional information you will need.
Please let us know in advance for your reservation. We'll be happy to
make the schedule for you.
THE LINE Plastic Surgical Clinic will strive to satisfy the patients for
their convenience.
We thank you again for your inquiry and look forward to hearing your
feedback.

Nicky Lee
The Line Plastic Surgery

• 2 years later...
Thank you so much for sharing! So glad someone updated this thread!

My question is this:biggrin:o Grace, Dau, Artline have english speaking stuff? How did you contact them? I have never heard of the last 2..! How did you find out about them? Also, are their specialty eye surgeries?

Thank you thank you! :smile:

I had incisional ptosis correction and epicanthoplasty in View a month ago. I had this surgery with the similar price that you wrote. I think we can negotiate the price.

I think price can be flexible. Especially if you consult with them in person..
I also had facial bone contouring surgery and they eventually gave me discount after consultation.
but as I see my face now, it feels really worthy and reasonable even if I had paid original price. Seriously I love my face that much

As of 2nd November, 2016.

I am doing my fair share of research and will share what I know so far: I hope it will be a good reference to another person.

1: MINE Clinic

Nose Reconstruction(dermofat graft): KRW 6,000,000(approx USD $5410)
Nose Secondary Surgery: KRW 5,250,000(approx USD $4740)
Mandibular(Jaw) Reduction(Long cured osteotomy):KRW 6,000,000(approx USD $5410)
Chin Implant: KRW 3,000,000(approx USD $2710)
Lower Blepharoplasty *Eyebag Removal: KRW 2,700,000(approx USD $2440)
Bucal Fat Removal: KRW 2,250,000(approx USD $2030)
Face Lift: KRW 9,000,000(approx USD $8120)

I came across their website and was interested because the surgeons had training at Chang Gung Hospital, which is a leading centre pertaining to Cleft / Craniofacial Surgery in the Asia Pacific Region.

I gave them a fair share of information but the reply is just a price list and nothing else. The photo(s) didn't get any opinion on what I may or may not need. However I should note that it is the first time I got a recommendation to use Dermofat Graft for Rhinoplasty. This is rather new to me and interesting because this is a wonderful alternative for those that might need a rib cartilage in their noses.

I would had very much prefer using the dermofat over rib cartilage in my nose; every single day i shower, I undress.. I see the scar at the front of my body (now a keloid scar) when it could had been elsewhere not so easily seen (if I go to the beach etc).

2: TL

Nose Revisional Surgery: 9000 USD
Mandibular(Jaw) Reduction(Long cured osteotomy): 6000 USD
Lower Blepharoplasty *Eyebag Removal: (approx USD $1500)
Buccal Fat Removal: 1000 USD
Thread lift: 3500 USD

PS: I like my email consult with TL a-lot and Melissa gave me tons of information / she is doing a good job feeling confident about their clinic. I had a procedure done 10 years ago with Dr. Vincent Yeow in Singapore and have always thought I'd a silicone implant in my chin.

However 10 years later, from a random email consult with TL. I knew I've had a Sliding Genioplasty. So I can pretty much guess that the consultant does communicate with the Doctors into evaluating my case.

Hi everyone,
I am planning to do revisional rhinoplasty and maybe double eyelid surgery next week in Korea :smile:
I am planning to create a thread to post my experience from consultations to recovery.
So far the clinics I contacted and that have replied are:
1) Cocoline- for revisional rhinoplasty
2) Wannabe
3) Samsung line

I might be also visiting Braun and Opera

Banobagi

Revision Rhinoplasty: 7,150,000 KRW (Average Fee)
Jaw Reduction: 7,700,000 KRW
Chin Implant: 6,050,000 - 7,000,000 KRW
Eyebag removal: 2,200,000 - 2,530,000 KRW

Not out of my range but they are much more expensive than other clinics so far. Had me thinking either that they are really good or just really expensive. Problem is tho.. they have a-lot of doctors and I don't think they are selling expertise rather than brand.

Banobagi has an event price for square jaw reduction for 4.5 million at the moment. And I consulted for a chin implant at another clinic for 1 million won (didn't end up getting it, though)... don't know why you'd pay 7 million for it.

this is their quote to me (and it was on the day that I post here that I got their quote over email)