BeautyHacker

Community Project: Clinics' Contact Info & Prices!

I'm sorry, but I can't PM yet. I'm too new. But feel free to PM me though!

I'm still waiting for Banobagi's reply. It's been two weeks, OMG! So inefficient.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sapie,
I am planning on going to Korea in May around the 12th-23rd for V-line, Rhino and fat grafting. I have not heard of TheLine but I will look them up. Where are you planning to stay? Perhaphs we can meet up after surgery as I am a bit scared of going alone.
Cheers,
Aesthetic
I am also considering: ITEM, Grand (less so now after online consult), maybe ID (have heard bad things) and Pitangui

Hi,
Got Info for View (one of my top choices):

Rhinoplasty Revision:
3,000-5,000 US dollars depending on the patients' condition.

Second, v-line surgery makes your chin narrow (V-shaped) and feminine.
It is combination of T shape osteotomy on anterior chin and mandibular angle reduction on side and posterior.
It takes 2 weeks to remove stitches in the mouth and a few month to get final result.
It costs about 8,000 US dollars.

Finally, fat graft on forehead makes your forehead plump.
Donor site is usually your lateral thigh or belly.
It needs secondary retouch procedure with stored fat because volume reduce as time goes on depending on individuals.
Down time is usually a week as swelling and bruise have subsided.
It costs about 2,000 US dollars.

The doctor replied personally and seems very kind. I think the pricing is competitive, maybe the fat graft can be a bit cheaper for just one area (usually is 1,500 or so)

Can you share View email addrress ? I interest in View for eye and Rhino.

I just contacted them via the website. It is in korean but has a english side. I think the e-mail should be at the bottom? Anyways I just clicked around the korean side until I found the consult page (Right side 3rd button down) as I don't speak Korean.
www.viewclinic.com

ITEM recommended/quoted me:

"- Double eyelid surgery incision method
- Epicanthoplasty to remove Mongolian fold
- Muscle operation to make eyes brighter
- Lower blepharoplasty since you have sagging skin on the lower eyelid

-Your nose bridge is quite short and have round nose tip.
Silicon and septal cartilage will be used for the nose bridge and tip.
-wide bony base
-wide alar base

The surgery costs KRW9,460,000

KRW4,300,000+10% tax for the eyes
KRW4,300,000+10% tax for the nose"

Definitely out of my budget. I also don't like that they do rhino under local anesthesia.

Could you please tell me how long it took for View to respond to you? I used your method to contact them and am anxiously waiting.

It took only a 2-3 days and the MD contacted me directly. The prices seem average I think but maybe just rounded up a bit. The fat grafting should only be 1,500 USD not 2k for example. The rhino is a good price for a revision.
Here are the other quotes I got:

GRAND
Revision rhino: 6.5Mill KRW
Chin Genioplasty: 4Mill KRW
Fat Graft: 1.3-1.5Mill KRW

ID
Rhino revision: 6-9Mill KRW
V-Line 10-15Mill KRW

Ha just got this quote from The Line:

-Specific price
+ The tip reduction (reduce the apex nasi) 1,500,000 KRW (1,440 USD)
+ Deviated nose correction 6,000,000 KRW (5,740 USD)
+ Secondary rhinoplasty 5,250,000 KRW (5,020 USD)
+ The nasal base osteotome (reduce width of side bones of the nose bridge) 1050,000 KRW (1,000 USD)
+ Fat graft for each part 1,500,000 KRW (1,440 USD)
+ genioplasty – T shape 6,000,000 KRW (5,740 USD)
The quotation can vary according to difficulty of operation and the consultation with the doctor.

Thats 12,500USD for a nose job! This cannot be right. I feel that they are double charging for "septal deviation" and "rhinoplasty". Who knows.

The Line or TLPS is famously known for charging ridiculous price. On the other thread (Best PS in Korea) people has been complaining about their prices a lot, I think they are a very busy clinic with effective promotion of all the "patents" and "awards" they advertise hence come the high price. In addition, I think you should black list ID and Grand, I have following the forum for a year and have heard many horror stories coming out of these two on this forum, they have destroyed many people's face and hope due to them switching surgeons for trainees to operate on you. Grand is also the most sued clinic.

unfair? I wonder WHO would think this is unfair. WHO would ask this question? hahaha.

don't you think it makes sense considering the smaller clinics aren't backed up by big corporations spending billions$$$ on marketing, advertising and PR so that the clinic will look good even if they perform horrible surgery? there are bad small clinics too. bad clinics don't have good reputation here, big or small because this forum isn't run by PS agents and negative reviews about big clinics don't get deleted here.

Hi guys, I am arriving to Seoul on 20/4 till 28/4, I made appointments with AT, DARP and TL for FG and Acculift on the 21/4, if anyone wants to join to the consultation (hopefully to negotiate down the price) or meet during this period, my Kakao is Mimi60. Thank you.