BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Korean PS Resource Thread ^_^

Thanks a lot for posting this!
This have made me feel so much better.. It is really good to know about all the "little" facts that could cost your life.
I'm a 100% sure I would just do whatever they told me, but it's really nice to have some extra knowledge on the subject.

Do anyone know how to contact EverM?
I have tried writing them on Kakao cause I can't seem to find their email.
Do they have an English speaking consultant?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EverM dont have English consultant, only Chinese consultant. Such a waste because if they have I'll def consider them, but I have no way of communicating with them now. If u were to go for consultation at EverM, you must have an external translator with you.

Hi guys, ive been on this forum for about 2 years ish. hehe, finally I've done my primary rhino last year July 2013. I chose goretex and ear cartilage for the tip. but unfortunately I dont have enough money to do it in Korea that time which is my first plan and the reason why i went on this forum in the first place and I was really very eager and hungry to do it (hahaha)so Ive decided to do it in my home country,(philippines) perfect timing because i went home from europe, im still here in ph much cheaper and I dont need to pay for airline,hotel etc. I wont mention my surgeon's name as I dont want to sound like im promoting or that I am fake :P but before that, ive search thoroughly for the best doctors we have here. And luckily ive found one. To make the story short, im happy with result, it did made a significant change in my entire face! :P but the thing is, as time went by, im not really satisfied with the height of my bridge. I want it to be more higher, nose greedy haha. the reason why im here is because I want to have a revision, just to make my nose bridge higher and besides that I am also considering:
chin augmentation
forehead augmentation
and fat removal on the cheek area

And also I am back here, because I wanna share my experiences! feel free to ask me anything and I will answer as soon as I can :smile:

i want to share some pics to show my progress, can anyone help me? thanks :smile:

Oh, how unfortunate... I'm really interested in EverM.
Is it possible to find online korean translators who can help communicate with the clinic?
It would be such a waste not to try and contact EverM.

MaiQ thank you for posting all that information. :smile:

malissa: i don't know, i'm not sure that's a good idea. how are you sure they won't assert themselves as your consultant that introduced you to the clinic and ask for a commission... maybe better if you ask a friend to help you write them in Chinese since they have a Chinese translator?

added: CK blacklisted (by me personally), 金炫澈 destroyed so many faces in China he got into serious legal trouble so he went back to Korea to destroy people's faces.

You're right.. It's so hard finding genuine and professional translators.
I don't really have any Korean or Chinese friends, but I'm starting Korean lessons in a few months. Maybe I could get my upcoming teacher to help me write an email and translate.
It's so hard when you feel like you can't trust anyone..

• 2 weeks later...
shinyglittery: Really thanks for posting ur notes, it's really useful to me!!!

I am planning to go to korea in Nov for primary rhinoplasty, double eyelid and fat grafting.

I have inject my nose by restylane, and I really hated tht I have to inject it continuously and finally decided to have my nose job, before I was really interested in wonjin, but it seems not many people talking about this clinic.

I have one korean friend told me about "Eight" and "Korean" hospital!! Have u ever heard of them?

I have a slight receding chin and I want to do Operation #1 (osteotomy) http://daprs.com/en/faceClinic/faceClinic6.php, is this the "most dangerous" one you're talking about OR

it's this: http://daprs.com/en/jawClinic/jawClinic1.php

DA got all the terms mix up. I feel that their Eng translation isnt so good. I also have slight receeding chin, the procedure u look for should be the first one. The proper term is sliding genioplasty which is only chin work.
And yes the second link is two jaw, to fix jaw protrusion.

thank you. yes their English website confuses me!

I want V-Line too, but I don't have a wide jaw. is it possible to have sliding genioplasty + V-line? Is it as risky as two-jaw?

V-line surgery = jaw + chin
Sliding genio / chin reduction or augmentation / mini v-line = chin only
Zygoma reduction = cheekbone
Buccal fat removal = fats on cheeks (causing those droopy "chipmunk" cheeks)
Masseter muscle reduction = those jaw muscles that you botox

You may need to get a facelift/face lipo after getting bone contouring surgeries due to loose or sagging skin after surgery. I've been advised to get vaserlipo 6 months after vline because my face is horribly wide :sad: I'll probably need all the procedures above due to my boxy face haha.

There are apparently non-invasive ways to get a vline shaped face too though I doubt it'll be permanent eg. TLPS's Power V contouring

As mentioned in other threads, most people don't need two-jaw. Two-jaw is much more dangerous than vline.. If your mouth/jaw isn't protruding ALOT pls AVOID two-jaw. A chin implant can "mask" the appearance of a mouth protrusion a little (correct me if I'm wrong).

Sorry haha I'm not really good at elaborating but hope it helps.

That's the procedure I will be doing. I will also do cheekbone. Overall those are not risky if you find a really good bone surgeon - please take your time to research because you CANNOT revise bone cutting surgery. Like you've heard of revisional eyelid or nose surgery, but there is no such thing as revision V-line surgery. Once the bone is cut, its gone forever, if they cut too much you are left with a very slim/triangle face. So do a lot of research, talk to many many people and dont just rely on fancy websites of clinic. I advise you to at least read the previous 'Best clinic in Korea' thread in full (approx about 700 pages - it will take a few weeks to finish) but thats a good place to start.
Facial contouring It will take minimum 2 weeks for proper recovery. My jaw is not wide as well, but I will do angle mandible resection which is just to cut the angular part of the jaw bone below your ears for a smooth V line.
Somerville has said most part of it, please do your research extensively before you decide anything.

thanks for the info. maybe I can get away with a mini v-line since my jaw isn't wide at all. my chin is just kinda short but not severely. I wouldn't consider two-jaw because there is just too much risk involved.