BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Korean PS Resource Thread ^_^

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i get it... hm... must not be too popular in korea xD from the pics I've seen so far... from all the pics i looked through... the closest came... Fresh... MAYBE... i'm not sure if it's exactly like you want... but maybe check them out... kimhansung was really bad imo... I think MagicNose looked pretty natural but i only saw one b&a... (haven't checked out the ones on their website, maybe do that?) okay i looked through all these pictures... couldn't find anything like you said :sad: sorry i couldn't be of more help...

Thanks shinyglittery! Agree with you that the lower risk, the better.

thanks for the list! I really appreciate it.

Where can I get the best rhinoplasty in Korea? Anyone has any idea of what would a perfect nose be like?

And anyone has any idea where can i get the breast aug? When i mean best it's like those that really look real and moves when ur body moves? Haha sounds so visual but u get what i mean

Thanks!

you're welcome ^^ hahah that depends on what kind of a nose you like!! I'm not even sure where I want to get my own nose done... one thing i've learned when looking into rhino is different people like different noses... xD

• 2 weeks later...
not me! but i think many get PS to look "mixie" because many agree that eurasian/mixie = best looks... :smile:

Thanks for this post.
This really helps a lot.
Hmm, i didn't know some clinics that i was considering was actually got bad reviews.
Now at least i have the information.
I will get back at you in this thread if i have further questions, okay?

sure ^^ you're welcome ^ ^

never heard of it, sorry ^^;;

i just checked it out, they seem very bad at answering questions in their (korean) forum, they haven't even answered really old questions... i saw one story with pictures, a person who had their nose done there and they offered laser treatment after the nosejob and months later it was clear the laser had caused hypertropic scarring, she posted a b&a picture, said not going back there again, getting it treated at a local hospital... at least if I understood it all correctly ^^;; hope that helps some...

OMG that isn't good. I was interested in golden view cause they offer lip reduction and not many korean clinics do. Thanks for the feedback!