BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Korean PS Resource Thread ^_^

I would say different clinics used different terms, so I had no idea what you meant by 3 jaw. Maybe you can come back to the clinic that used this term and ask them for specifics about how it will be performed.
Based on what you describe, I think bone shaving of the chin is sufficient. Because 2 jaw procedures is only to move the jaw backwards/forwards by cutting the lower jaw and reposition it, I have never heard of people moving BOTH upper jaw and lower jaw or moving the jaw upward, because if thats the case once both jaws are separated from your body you'll die immediately. Even if such procedure is ever possible and necessary, I think it will probably done in two batch where you reposition lower jaw first then after 6 months/ a year deal with upper jaw, but that's just my guess and I am not medically qualified to get you fully informed of how should it be done.
2-jaw was originated as a dental fix for those with protruding mouth, so if your problem is the length of your face but not protruding mouth/teeth maybe some chin-related work or bone shaving might help. The upper part of your skull, including your upper jaws, is almost untouchable except zygoma so when I hear people mentioning some "head" size reduction surgery it scares the hell out of me, because I cant imagine the risks these patients are taking. You can google, there are more important nerves and muscle around jaw areas, cheek and mouth area than anywhere else in your body, so think twice cos its not easy and once something goes wrong there is no fix And I meant not only cosmetic fix but once some negative side effects take place like nerve related no one can fix it. Therefore please consider this http://yourhealth.asiaone.com/content/concerns-grow-over-jaw-surgery I am just speaking at your best interest and safety.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it possible to move up the upper jaw and lower jaw on the sametime ,this procedure use to fix the problem of gummy smile. you need to cut your upper jaw and move it upward and the lower jaw is need to move upward too.

If I am not wrong such procedure requires you to remove one or two front teeth right?
OMG just think about it I already have goose bumps of the pains of that ops.

No,I mean cut up all along the jaw line not the ASO which need to remove the teeth .

hi TJ-joy.. yes you definitely know what you are talking about. 2 jaw surgery cuts both upper and lower jaws. i now know what 3 jaw and 4 jaws are.. the thing i need is 2 jaw. my face is exactly like kim kardashian. too long !! i want a shorter face like miranda kerr... 2 jaw is perfect.

i also viewed everm's before and after photos. and the doctor is way too conservative. just my 2 cents

think pink: it's true, everM is conservative but it's safe! i want a change you can see but i also want to be safe. you can see everM change. it will change the shape of your jaw and chin. it's just not as dramatic as some clinics. but less risk.

I wanted to consult with everM but they dont have English speaking staff :sad: and I dont intend to hire a translator due to many negative reviews on here... Such a waste, I wish they have English consultant I'll definitely check them out...
How do you communicate with them? They never reply any email.

months ago. i used their (naver) email, wrote in korean, they replied in korean. then someone replied in english. they gave me information about everything. then i tried again a month later, no one replied. i don't know, maybe i was lucky?

Hi Shinyglittery,
You seem to know a lot about PS. Thanks for sharing the information with us. I wonder if you know/heard anything of Gyalumhan? A lot of Chinese ppl go there for facial conturing.

OH and also, for everM, do they do cheekbone well? I know they are good at 2 jaw and very safe. But I need a place that is expert at cheekbone as well.

hi douraimi. thank you for your kind words :smile: I'm sorry, I don't know that clinic. what's the Chinese name? I want to look it up because I haven't heard of it before. I will be honest: the results I saw from everM all looked good (jaw and cheek) but I cannot be 100% sure. I also read some Korean reviews and some of the people had had zygoma and they were happy. I think everM looks like a very good place to get zygoma and jaw done. if you don't get 2-jaw (but only v-line) i think DAPRS is also a good choice (I don't know anything bad about it but it's a new clinic so we should probably wait to see more people write about their experiences there) I think it's hard to find out more without knowing a lot of Korean or going to Korea and asking people (if you ask online they might be agents unless you have known them for a long time before considering PS in Korea). Good luck with your research! I also want to do jaw+cheekbone in one place (both at the same time)

The Chinese name is 佳轮韩. I'm not sure if they have English website or not. But it's advertising all over Chinese website/forum =0= which makes me kinda skeptical about it. I don't need 2-jaw (don't even know if i need jaw or not). I for sure need cheekbone tho T.T
You know whats scary... I just read a story about how Dr. Lee from DA destroyed a girl's face (zygoma)! and she talked a lot good things about Gyalumhan (apparently they give off free ice cream. Free ice cream?? i mean dah you are there to do surgery how can you even EAT ice cream 1 day after cutting bones= =) Not sure who to trust... Sigh

it's possible that any dr makes a mistake but based on that I think it's a PS agent who doesn't want people to go to DAPRS. it's possible to "eat" ice cream 1 day after surgery but no good clinic would give you ice cream because the milk and sugar causes infection!! very dangerous right after jaw surgery, tell people that... that is scary, these people are everywhere :sad: i hope people don't believe what they write so easily. if someone writes really bad things about 1 clinic and immediately good things about another clinic it's always fake... almost always anyway. some people really did have their faces ruined by one clinic/dr and fixed by another but they don't talk about it like these fake people do... it's usually easy to tell who's telling the truth (but not always)

Hi, dear Shinyglittery!

Thank you so much! Thank you for your generous! Thank you for sharing this important information to us! I very very appreciate! ^_^

It is my first time to use ps. Actually, I just signed it up in order to reply to this thread, lol! :P

I have a question that want to ask for your help! ^_^
My friend she did facial contouring surgeries ( checkbook and jaw) in Faceline and she looks good! My brother is working in Faceline too. He told me it is good too. When I saw your posts, I am a little confused. Before I planed to go to faceline to do facial contouring surgeries too, but I am hesitated now. Could you please tell me where did u get those bad info about faceline? I want to see it also before making the final decision.

Your picture shows that AT clinic is good at 2 jaw reduction surgeries. I can not see its Website in pic clearly. Do you mind writing it down for me again?

Thank you sososososo much! Love you! U are so wonderful! Hope we could communicate and share good information with each other:smile: