BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Korean PS Resource Thread ^_^

since your brother work in Faceline ,do you have faceline email ?
Do your friend happy with her result ? I also consider Faceline as one of my choice but not a lot people come back to share there result .
AT is one of my choice as well ,AT is good for mouth protruding.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the AT website is here:
http://s18.postimg.org/xvbe7sgg7/Clinics2.png
click on the image to make it bigger (it should work)
but if it doesn't work:atro.co.kr is the address :smile: i heard it from some Chinese people that it was bad and i think someone here posted that it's blacklisted too. i don't have any link to post, sorry :sad: i also lost all my notes because of a computer problem so everything left of my research is now here... :smile: haha, how happy i am because i shared everything with you! now it's not lost! :smile:

hi shiny !! do you know what the difference is between V-Line Genioplasty and T-Osteotomy ? im bloody confused

Ya, their email address is [email protected]

Because its price is higher than others and some people said they are not satisfied with it
But my friend looks good

Thank you, shiny! Thank you for your time! U r really very very kind.:smile: thank you for reply! ^_^
Ya, I know. I heard some too. So now I really have no idea which one to choose

i'm not a surgeon... but v-line genioplasty means shaving your chin on the sides without cutting anything out and without reattaching anything. t-osteotomy is a clever geometrical trick. imagine your lower jaw, like a really wide U. now imagine it's cut off so your lower jaw is a straight line ----------
actually like this: ⎝_____⎠
now imagine you cut a square 口 piece from the U so you get two pieces that look like ⎝__| and |__⎠ with an empty space in the middle. if you bring those together you get a smaller U. Before you had a ⎝***⎠ now you have a ⎝*⎠
So if you put it back against the rest of your chin so that there's no space left between the pieces you get
⎝*****⎠
....⎝*⎠
......v
so now you have too much bone on the sides of your jaw that wasn't touched yet. so those sides are shaved so that it forms a continuous arc with the reattached pieces so you get a slimmer jawline
.\ ***,'
..⎝**⎠
.....v
when before it was
| *****|
⎝*****⎠
...` - -

i don't know if you can see those illustrations correctly haha but i tried.

Some of Grand's doctor is in the website of Life PS, are the owner are the same? If yes, then better to avoid Life as well. Grand has been in a deep sh*t recently, bad news keeps coming up in the television and everything. They even said that someone dies after getting a surgery in Grand. *shivers*

Shiny!

Great illustration! :smile:

shiny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowzers !!!!

You are blowing me away with your amazingness and awesomeness !!!

i am awe struck with your intelligence.

ok so if i understand you correctly, t-osteotomy is essentially a "long cut" from the ear all the way down to the chin, in a nutshell for simplicity's sake, right???? whereas a v-line genioplasty is just merely shaving the chin and not addressing the jawline correct??

this one clinic says my case is not severe enough to have 2 jaw. so now i am even more confused because i was so ready to go through with 2 jaw and now i have to research this new procedure that was just introduced to me.. my head is spinning so out of control to the point that my head is literally pounding.

shiny, maybe you already mentioned but too lazy to go through your previous posts, so my question is whats your take on banobagi? i just looked at their 2 jaw pics and im very impressed.

and my second question is, does 2 jaw address long chin? or do you have to do 2 jaw AND a chin surgery?

and in the event that i must withdraw from 2 jaw surgery, which clinic is good for t-osteotomy so that i can have a shorter chin and shorter jawline ?

boy oh boy

oh darn i have another question, im even annoying myself,, hee hee

what in the world happens to all the extra sagging loose skin leftover after the surgery?

thanx in advance, my amazing shiny !!!!!

oh darn i have another question, im even annoying myself,, hee hee

what in the world happens to all the extra sagging loose skin leftover after the surgery?

thanx in advance, my amazing shiny !!!!!

thoebee thank you :smile: think pink thank you hahaha i'm not that smart really. it's really easy to understand when you see a picture. i saw it explained on a website of a clinic, that's all. whoever invented it is really smart!! yes, t-osteotomy is like the whole jaw + the piece cut off, the piece cut off is essential. v-line can achieve the same effect but not as well. actually, t-osteotomy has one more advantage if i'm not mistaken: the piece that is cut off in the middle can be used to extend your chin a little :smile: i'm not sure if they can use the long slice they cut off in v-line (non t-osteotomy). v-line is actually the one that cuts a long continuous slice off and nothing in the middle. it's one piece only (well usually two if it's better to do it in two pieces but one in theory.) t-osteotomy always makes at least five cuts. v-line will not reattach anything, t-osteotomy will cut pieces off so they are no longer part of your chin/jaw and then reattach them and then cut more pieces off. get it? :smile:
i think t-osteotomy gives the surgeon more freedom to reshape your jawline and chin also if you want a smaller chin.
a healthy skin will contract to accommodate the new shape. it's not that much usually. i don't think young people get sagging no matter which method they use. if you get sagging later you can get a face lift or powerlift or something like that. but i don't think most people get sagging skin, otherwise everyone would say "oh no my skin is sagging" right?
anyway t-osteotomy is also called v-line. the long cut is called long cut but it's also called v-line. the only way to know which method your doctor uses is to talk about it with him. a good doctor will use BOTH methods and choose the better method according to the patient.

2 jaw only addresses a receding or protruding chin: if your mouth is protruding or too far back, if your chin is too far back or protruding too much 2-jaw can address it. nobody who doesn't have a serious problem should consider 2-jaw. it's the most dangerous surgery out of all facial surgeries.

"v-line genioplasty is just merely shaving the chin and not addressing the jawline correct??" i think if it's written like that then you're probably right and it's only the chin or so called "mini v-line". but it's important to ask your doctor. almost all clinics use confusing terms and don't make it clear what they mean because then they can give you their prices and you think something that isn't included is included so you think the price is reasonable even if it's not. a clinic should clearly say what they mean by whatever they say the procedure is called.