BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Korean PS Resource Thread ^_^

i stay away from lasers... I can't recommend anything ^^ for fat grafting you can check out 365mc, Se Yeong MIZ Olive and Damin... ^^

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi shinyglittery, i cant pm you, could you pm me please? thanks:smile:

i can't T_T I just tried, your profile doesn't have the link... well let me try again.

i tried again, it said

rene_sakurai has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

maybe you need to allow them in the setings?

You need to contribute at least 10 posts to existing threads and have 5 days of membership before the forum upgrades you to a full account. The upgrade will occur at the top of the hour after you meet the requirements for a full account. This notice will then disappear.

i will pm once my account allows

you have 10 posts now! congratulations! ^_^

Hi guys
Thank you so much for your post . It is soooo helpful :smile:
Now i've added 3 favourite clinics to my list :cool::cool:

Btw Does anyone know anything about Kim Hansung PS ???? I tried to find them on google but couldn't find anything :sad: Their B and A pictures are just too impressive. :smile:

http://kimhansung.co.kr

Is the website. I'm a huge fan of their results also!

Does anyone have any information on "The Bless Clinic" http://www.thebless.co.kr/200908/eng/index.asp

lol wat, my computer is warning me kimhansung website has virus.

Maybe also epicanthoplasty and zygoma reduction. The circle lenses are creepy though.

O.O you're right. It's doing that for me also...umm I'm not sure if there is another site. I found the website from here so I'm sorry about that.

Does anyone know of a different website for Kim Hansung?