Sharing experience: Dr Jung from Shimmian

Good luck! hope you will be more lucky than me

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's unfortunately the only way. Mr. Lee is just giving fake hopes but ignores on purpose. He always answers in a way to make us wait but at the end no results. He keeps saying they are on business trip and that they can only answer after, and then after they are supposed to be back, they don't answer...

I am sick of it, seriously. I am really tired to deal with such people...

Don't take me wrong, Dr. Jung is a kind person, but the way Lee seems to ignore on purpose makes me sick!

• 2 weeks later...
When I am asking to M. Lee why doctor failed, he doesn't even bother to ask the doctor. He is not letting me know why the doctor failed. I cannot have any communications with the Doctor.

I am just asking for talking the doctor which is normal for a follow up... unfortunately Shimmian doesn't work that way. Every time I ask M. Lee something he avoids any answers and answers extremely slowly.

Before surgery he was answering extremely fast.

Now I also have breathing problems besides the other aesthetic failures i mentioned related to their surgery and I am being ignored by the clinic.

I don't know if my complaints make sense, but as a patient I feel normal to get in touch with the doctor.

The only answer I get is: go back to the clinic.

But before doing so I hope I can have some explanations about what the doctor did!

I've emailed Dr. Jung about my concerns, but he told me to email Lee. So, he Dr. Jung is also ignoring us by having Lee deal woh out concerns since he has to know that Lee is not good at that.

Exactly same thing for me. I emailed Dr. Jung about my concerns because he is the one who operated I believe, and he told me to ask all my questions to M. Lee. M. Lee is not a doctor so I don't see why I should ask him. Anyway, I still asked M. Lee about my concerns, but he doesn't answer to my questions. He only says that I need to go back to the clinic.

I know the best is to go back to the clinic, but when you don't live in the same country, and apparently many of Shimmian clinic patients are foreigners, I believe email is an option that makes sense...

Other doctors told me they couldn't fix my nose because it's too botched now. I think telling us to come back to clinic is Lee's way to blow us off since it's too far to travel overseas to the clinic just to ask a follow-up question.

hi all. Im Back.

Sorry to hear about all the bad experience with Shimmian. I hope your result will get better in times. For me, i kind of satisfied with my result. I did alloderm and did not opt for silicon or any other material as i dont like the idea of having to worry about protruding and such in the future. Alloderm is an artificial tissue and it suppose to give more natural result but some of the tissue will get absorb over time. So Dr Jung kind of over augment my nose during the surgery.

I sincerely think Dr Jung is a very skillful doctor but this comment is reserved base on my personal experience. I brought photos of the nose i wanted and Dr Jung make my nose as close as possible to that i wanted. However it is true that Dr Jung schedule i quite hectic and i got to see him only 2 times after surgery. First, when i came back the next day to remove the gauze they inserted into my nostrils and second after they remove the stitches.

As for Jay Lee, yes he is always delay in replying message even my whatsapp. But for me the most important thing is the doctor skills and even though im not fully satisfied with the speed of Jay Lee response (my messages or email), i am glad my result is considered good and satisfying. Im not going to say it is perfect but im happy with it.

Im so sorry to hear the story of those with such bad experience with shimmian. Hope things will get better ya. Take care everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for sharing your experience.

• 1 month later...
I live in Shnghai now and I wanted to do revision after unsuccessful surgery done in August. Based on my research so far, Seoul should be the best in Asia for this kind of surgery, but now I am really worried...how to find s good doctor?!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Sorry to hear about your situation.

Can any forummer help or advise? It is most stressing for someone to be in such a situation.