BeautyHacker

Sharing experience: Dr Jung from Shimmian

I read some old posts and people were raving about Dr. Jung of Shimmian. Then after that a lot of people went to him and there were some bad reviews, then the clinic was blacklisted lol. It sounds like a pattern for all clinics lol. Also, it seems when a clinic becomes popular and well established, they don't treat patients as well anymore.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is something I noticed a lot too :smile: When researching I noticed that during a period of time a (few) clinic(s) will be very popular, but if you then research over a longer time period, you will notice that they usually will disappear or many bad reviews pop up from forummers. Actually there will usually be a few forummers who were very satisfied initially and when time passes by and they are completely healed they become less and less satisfied.

Though with Shimmian the reviews are really mixed...

So a tip is to do extensive research, which also means researching not only current reviews but also to look back for past reviews. I know a lot of work, but we are talking about our faces right! Better be safe than sorry.

Another important factor is whether a clinic is ethical or not. I'm hearing this clinic isn't very ethical which is a red flag besides the bad results. Sometimes patients need to hear other's opinions if they think an upturned piggy nose is a beautiful result. Or there's people addicted to plastic surgery who like that extreme surgically operated on look.

What did you hear about it being unethical?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Shimmian clinic is still ignoring me after the failed result. They sell, make you believe in wonderland, take the cash and then bye bye will ignore you.

Be very careful. They are like a sales office over there, they just want numbers, but without any aftercare.