BeautyHacker

Sharing experience: Dr Jung from Shimmian

hello, i tried to send you a pm but it says your private message box is full so i can't send anything

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I know how you feel since I had the same experience about others finding me attractive before the nose surgery there, but not anymore. While I was waiting in the waiting room for a consult, a nice Korean woman asked me why I was there and where I was from because she thought I looked beautiful. She asked me if all Americans were as beautiful as me. Jay Lee was sitting with me and rolled his eyes when she said that. Later, he told me my nose was so ugly so I was ugly. I wish I listened to this woman since this was another of Jay Lee's marketing tactics.

I wanted more tip projection, but my tip was made even shorter so that my nose looked like Michael Jackson's tip after surgery with oddly shaped nostrils to go with it. When I got home, people who knew me looked at me differently like I was an alien. Men no longer looked my way or treated me like they used to. I became a hermit because I did not want anyone looking at my ugly nose, which made my face look ugly. The result was so bad that I do not know if it was done on purpose since Jay Lee told me he hated Americans and was the one who told Dr. Jung what to do to my nose. I do not know if this clinic realizes how much this surgery impacts someone's life. I am very sad, too.

Moral of this story: There are too many complaints for this to be just a coincidence, there are consistent poor results.

I would not set a foot inside this clinic. And anyone that does risks spending money for a terrible result and being treated like dirt. I don't know about you, but I work really hard to save and not interested in taking a chance on a clinic known for botched work.

There are several reviews on Realself where this doctor has botched noses time and time again.

http://www.realself.com/review/south-korea-kr-revision-rhinoplasty-depressed-and-disappointed-dr-jung-shimmian#

http://www.realself.com/review/shimmian-korea-revision-rhinoplasty-uneven-still-swollen-nose-after-months

http://www.realself.com/review/korea-asian-rhinoplasty-w-paranasal-augmentation-swollen-fake

http://www.realself.com/review/south-korea-kr-revision-rhinoplasty-failed-nose-dr-jung

I wish these reviews were available before I had my surgery. I was just wondering if it is standard procedure for doctors in Seoul to tie you up before surgery? When I asked Shimmian Clinic why they were doing this, they answered so I would not move during surgery. However, I thought you did not move or wake up under general anesthesia? They tied my hands and arms so tight that I was bruised and in pain several hours after surgery...besides the rib graft pain.

I have had several procedures, not in Seoul, and I was not ever once tied down. This is really the first time I am ever hearing this.

HI girls,

I am planning to do a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation surgeries in Korea.

Please help me, I need to know which one are the best hospital for this 2 jobs.

You guys has mentioned about Trend hospital is good for nose job but I couldn't find it on Google. Is anyone can send me the link?

I am really nervous and I would be greatly appreciate if anyone could help to suggest me some good hospitals.

Thanks

Sharing with you some clinics for ur research. Have many more....
You can check yourself on www.prskorea.com to find board certified surgeons
The only thing is some of the brand new clinics i wanted to visit are not showing in there

Just share with u some clinics.
I heard jayjun braun idea tlps are good for both of ur surgeries

• 4 weeks later...