BeautyHacker

Hi there :smile:

Would be nice if any of u are kind to share on rhinoplasty or generally other procedures at Regen as I am considering Regen

Also, would love to know if you have any recommendations for rhinoplasty at other clinics!

thanks thanks and cheers to yall;):roflmfao:

I haven't gotten anything done yet but looking at regens before and after pictures seemed very mediocre in my opinion. I also sent out frontal and side profile pictures to different clinics asking what they recommended and regen was the only clinic to say I should get BOTH two jaw surgery and v-line surgery... Lol wtf they're just trying to get more money out of me. Just left a bad impression for me

Hey! I'm new to the forum so I don't know how much my opinion will weigh here, but my boyfriend did his nose there (he broke it during training) before we met and I went there once with him (after we got together) for checkup etc. and I must say... everyone's noses looked the same. And TBH, I don't like his nose. I've been telling him to go to some other place to change it and he agrees.

If you're looking for a perfect nose, then I guess Regen's the place, but if you're looking for something with a natural look, I wouldn't recommend that place.

I know of this place that does a more natural look and I'm planning to go there this winter holiday! If you're interested, let me know and I'll PM you the details :biggrin:

Hi there sakura,

thank you very much for the input! Where r u intending to get your jaw surgery? :smile::smile:

Hi there do PM me :smile: Thanks! How much did your bf pay?

He's Korean, and his best friend's sister works there, so he got a discount. I think he paid 3k for it! I'm not too sure how much the original price is. I still can't PM cox I haven't reached the minimum amount of 10 posts yet ^^;;

I don't know if I should post up information on the place that I want to go yet since I haven't done the procedure, but I'm currently doing my undergrad at a Korean university (long story as to why I chose to come here! My parents aren't even Korean lol) and my really really old senior (he's like 50 now??) from my sports club who's a plastic surgeon recommended me that place when I confided in him that I wanna do my nose. I'll PM you once I get the full account :smile:

I don't have pictures since it's my boyfriend who did the surgery but after going through a lot of the posts here, there seem to be some people who are considering Regen, so let me explain my bf's case:

He broke his nose playing sports, so he just wanted it fixed. He realised that instead of his old nose, which was something more like an upside-down 7, it became more like a <, with his nostrils showing more prominently. He didn't like it, but he didn't want to have a revision surgery since it is a painful procedure. I met him around that time, and I've always thought his nose looked too high and straight. Like I was always staring at his nose cox it was just sticking out. Anyway, a few months later, he accidentally hit his nose really hard during training again and had to do a revision surgery. This time, he asked his doctor to lower the nose and I was very against it cox I had the feeling that it wouldn't turn out good. But apparently Regen offers free revisional surgery within 6 months so he went for it.

BAD IDEA.

Anyone seen pictures on the internet where the silicon is jutting out at the end of the nose? Or was it goretex? It's like whitish and coming out of the skin. My BF's case isn't so bad, but it's obvious that the silicon or goretex (the doctor didn't even tell him what he put in) is jutting out. He doesn't want to go through the painful procedure yet again so he's putting it off until he finishes school and prepares to go to the army. When I visit the place where I'm gonna do my nose job this winter, I'm bringing him along with me to get a consultation from the doctor about his nose.

Hey thanks for the great infos!

May I know who his doctor was?
And do let me know where you are getting your nose job done this winter. I'd like it to be done by someone skilled. Thanks hun, hope your bf and you will get a good one this time!

Cheers:smile:

Hey have you done rhino at TL? Do PM me thanks! What bad things have u heard?

Um, I actually like her because I'm a fan of Xiaxue, but this is just my personal opinion, but I think she went to the wrong place.... I've been obsessing over PS for almost a decade and I still haven't taken the plunge for a nose job because it's just that scary! Like if it goes wrong, I have to live with it forever! So anyway, just my personal opinion here, and I don't know if I can actually put up her pictures here but I figured she has it on the internet so... If I'm violating any rights, admin please take it down :smile:

imageshack.com/a/img20/8875/kzk6.jpg

The part where I circled, you can see that it was previously a little sunken in, but after the surgery, because they cut the flap, it sunk in further.

imageshack.com/a/img706/1595/xsml.jpg

You can see the angle actually went up, meaning her nostrils would be even more visible from the front than before, and this is actually my problem, including a lack of nose bridge. When my boyfriend spoke to the Regen doctor about it, he said that it's no big deal, he'll lower it for him. Just like that. But when I spoke to my 50+ year old sports club senior who's a plastic surgeon about it, guess what he said?

"This is actually the most difficult part of a nose job. If you put in silicon/goretex, in most cases, it will jut out, looking very unnatural. So the perfect method is to actually just your nose cartilage and push it down naturally. However, this method is very complicated and chances of failure are so high that I don't wanna do it on you, because you're my junior and everything."

He even admitted that if his patients insist, he'll do it and if it fails, he just refunds their money. But you wouldn't want a failed nose job even if you can get your money back!

Anyway, there's this recent K-drama where the lead actress can see ghosts after she woke up from a coma and it's very obvious that she did her nose without lowering the tip from her side angle.

thanks for the input! Not sure if i caught ur gist, do u mean that we shouldnt do nose jobs unecessarily? Do PM me if ur planning to go to one n have found a good one :smile:

Hmm, like it's not just about pushing up the nose, making it more defined etc. cox I realised that a lot of the nose jobs, the doctors just push up the nose and make it higher? If they don't fix the tip along with the nose height, your nostrils become more visible cox of the angle? And even if they do fix the tip, I don't know about other doctors, but Regen seems to be doing it with either silicon or goretex to push the tip down.

Anyway, I still don't have PM yet because I need to be using this account for 5 days and I guess it's not 5 days yet ^^;; I was thinking of starting a new thread or adding to the Asian Nose Job thread about the place I found but I'm not sure yet >.< I'm so scared of people accusing me of working for that clinic!

Hi!! I get what you mean now. So you prefer the tip to be heightened but not to be suppressed?
Do PM me your clinic as soon as your activated. Also, I am currently considering View, and some other clinics. Lemme know your opinion and kakao me if u like :smile:

Really appreciate the input!:smile:

• 6 months later...