BeautyHacker

Hi all,

Would like to make sure everyone is aware of this. I called up Regen and realised that the 2 surgeons who got good review in Purse Forum are no longer performing surgeries. Dr Lee Seok Jun for nose and face contouring as well as Dr Yu Ji Han for body contouring recently stopped performing surgery at Regen (Don't know if that means they are leaving or not). The new surgeons for nose is now Park Shin Hong and for body contouring is Kim Do Hyung. I dropped Regen right the way.

From all the research I've done, I realised that many surgeons like to team up with their schoolmates to open clinics at the beginning. E.g. JW's surgeons are Yonsei Uni graduates, Dream and View are Seoul National Uni graduates, Life is Hanyang Uni. Big busy clinics tend to have surgeons from all over the place.

In the past, most surgeons from Regen are Seoul National U graduates (Top Uni in Korea). But the 2 new surgeons for nose and body look young and are from some pretty unknown schools...

It's purely my personal preference to have someone from a reputable school. Ofcourse I believe there are good surgeons coming from unknown schools as well, but I believe certain degree of pride from a famous school will push them to perform. Just personal opinion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
HELLO EVERYONE,
I've decided to go Korea Next month for my consultation and surgery (facial contouring)!!I've have booked my flight and also confirmed few consultation session with Regen, DAPRS, Item and EverM.
I'll arrange with JW, Samsung Line and maybe Bonobagi.
Anyone going as same period as me???
maybe we can meet up in Seoul!!

I was planning to go consult with EverM next month or Nov too. Let's get in touch!

Also I will add you on kakao Height!