BeautyHacker

Anyone had surgery at JW? Please post your experience here

What was condition of your nose before? Was it bulbous nose and big? Was your nose short before? Is your alar even after surgery?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to Dream and my friend go to JW, we accompany each other to our respective clinic and at JW they give her de swelling treatment, wash her hair, facial and give pumpkin juice. My friend ask for extra pumpkin juice for me.. ;)

Hey. Yeah my nose was flat (practically no nose bridge), short, bulbous, and big. My nostrils were circles haha. As of now, on day 3, my alar is even and I no longer have circular nostrils! Haha :smile: finally gonna remove the gauze in my nose in an hour.

I know it will come out nice like my friend...happy recovering.. :biggrin:

Hi, I want to do my first do job in nov, would u mind sharing your b&a pic wif me, to let me see the nose job of Dr Suh, please??? As I can't PM u

I had surgery at JW in April for nose with silicone, tiplasty, a large reduction, double eyelid, ptosis & fg. So far I am most satisfied with my eyes result with Dr Choi. Emily - the English translator in JW as she was really sweet & caring during first 2 weeks of my post surgery. I will go back for my 2nd fg soon :smile:

I can, maybe after I remove my cast tomorrow. How can I send you the photos?

How's your nose? Did you have that with Dr Suh? Did you wake up during the surgery like a few other forumers did?

I am also interested in seeing it also as my original nose is like yours bulbous and big. Do you have kakao id?

Can u give me ur kakao id?? so tht we can keep in touch??

If u dont want to expose ur id publicly can PM us after u post 10 posts.

Hi Zapp,

Thanks for sharing your experience with JW! I'm happy for you for a successful eye surgery with Dr. Choi. When you have time, would you mind sharing more about why you like the result? Was your case an invasion one? Did you do incisional?

Hi Mrs King, DaVinci,

Yes, Dr Suh did my nose. Woke up maybe 1-2 hour earlier during the surgery & I heard dr was drilling my nose hahahah... Sounds scarry but honestly I don't feel pain at all. I don't have any pain even during post surgery days. Just ensure u don't move at all even u are already awake as they will affect doctor's work. Before surgery, u must tell him clearly what you want before surgery example your desired height, how do you want your nose tip shape to be, what's the length of your nose from side view (i have short nose bridge) Dr Suh said it will take 3 mths to get my actual new nose shape though I still feel my nose tip is too roundish but maybe it's still swelling, I will wait :smile:

I did incisional double eye lid & ptosis correction. My original double eyelid were imbalance with 1 is higher than another. Now it looks much balanced, more defined double eye lid line & looks very natural. I don't look sleepy anymore even without wearing circle lens. Initially dr Choi recommended to do epicantoplasty together but I was doubtful as I have very sensitive inner corner eyes so I declined. Even without epi, I am very satisfied with my eyes result. Dr Choi will ask comments from his nurses during the surgery many times to check if both eyes looked balanced & bigger before he ended my surgery. Means he also takes others comments in his consideration to ensure the result will be nice.

Best thing of all JW has good post surgery care compare to other clinics. I don't feel neglected even after surgery. 1 week post surgery, I was a depressed for still seeing my squarish swollen face in the mirror but my consultant, Emily always reply to my msg even I asked many silly questions over whatsapp. She even hugged me to comfort me from crying and hold my hands together to see the doctors for check up when I was emotional & worried that my face will look like that forever. She is responsible unlike the other scarry stories who always claimed that consults in plastic surgery center ignore patients after they paid for the surgery. Sometimes she takes longer time to reply my question as she is always busy but she will take effort to text me from time to time if I am ok.

Girls, remember be strong during recovery. Don't cry as it will slow down your recovery time. Stay positive as long you have chosen the right doctor. It was really a hard time during recover. Honestly, I won't want to go through a second surgery anymore as the recovery period was really has to go through. Pls do not do plastic surgery alone if you are not a positive minded person. Get someone to accompany you as positive energy is very Important during your first 2-3 weeks post surgery. Good luck :smile:

thank you for sharing

Thanks for your reply. So they didn't put you back to sleep after you woke up 1-2 hours early?

It's been 2 months for you now right? How does your nose look? Are you satisfy with your result? Would you mind sharing B&A?

Anyways, glad that you are happy with the rest of your surgeries. Happy recovery~