BeautyHacker

Anyone had surgery at JW? Please post your experience here

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to South Korea on January 19th and departing January 28th. That really isn't a long time, and I know it's busy season, so I think I will be booking ahead of time with JW. It's 500USD per procedure. I 100% want lower eyebag removal. I've already had fillers done for this 2 years ago, and it didn't change anything, so I'm going to try a more invasive method.

Additionally, I think I am going to go with rhinoplasty. I have always thought about it, but it was expensive for me in the past since I was a student. My nose bridge is wide but fairly tall (i wouldn't want it any higher), and my tip is very bulbous with wide alars. I also asked about fg, but I don't think I can afford it at the moment, so I'll wait. Here are the price quotes I received from Emily.

Eye bag removal - 1600~1800USD
Rhino - 3500~4500USD
Tip plasty only - 3300~4000USD
Full face fat graft - 2600 ~ 2900USD

I will keep everyone updated

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello ! ^^ Usually for eyes and nose surgery are not necessary for stay in the clinic. You will be stay in the clinic for surgery like facial contouring surgery. It's still depends on your condition but usually are not require to have hospitalization after nose and/or eyelid surgery. ;)

Hello ! Thank you for sharing. I am interested with eyes and nose surgery at JW because they have good reviews and the before and after are nice. Do you already booked appointment at JW for the surgery ? I am also quoted the same price for rhinoplasty by emily. :smile:[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

When did you receive the price quotations? I was informed that Emily had resigned last year

This is one of the hospital I am considering for ps, but I was actually shocked to see what seemed like a recorded surgery procedure of a patient on their youtube channel. Does anyone know if they record surgeries of the patient without their consent?

hey guys! :smile:

Awesome stuff. If it's okay, may I see a picture after the procedures?

KaKao ID is live16.

I've heard Dr. Suh is great with natural rhinoplasty, thou Like to chat to some real people. thx

They might have received permission from the patient and/or did it to show they don't switch doctors (which is prevalent in Seoul).

• 2 months later...