BeautyHacker

Anyone had surgery at JW? Please post your experience here

Korean reoperation from same clinic systems are quite different because based on my experience it is depends on the how it happened and what happened
if it is surgical fault than they will cover for it but if it is naturally deviated due to their bone structure or some kind of trauma he/she had then there will be some charges
that is what interpreter told me when I had my second surgery from the same clinic I had from the previous operation

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM me if you still plan on going! I'm going Mid May 2017, and JW is top three on my list for des.

same here....................

• 2 weeks later...
What happen to your nose did it fail or something wrong with it since i am planning to do my rhinoplasty soon in the future I am consulting with someone right now and my top choice is jw without a doubt but after I saw 2 bad reviews I am having second doubt right now is it Dr. suh who did the surgery sorry if it something uncomfortable for you to talk about but I really don't want to end badly when my parent don't even want me to do it if you don't talk privately let me know I will give you my email

• 2 months later...
can someone who had done your nose share your pictures with me via kakao? vivivava88
im going over in Nov 2017 and is looking for girls to share the apartment/hotel with so we can take care of each other

• 2 weeks later...
I've decided to get Rhinoplasty at JW this summer. I'm using DocFinder (knowing the prices are inflated) simply because I want to make the entire process as carefree as possible. I wanted more of a "surgery vacation" so I'm staying longer than 10 days to experience Seoul.

I was given a quote of 7.5-8mil KRW for Osteotomy Rhinoplasty, Bulbous Tip Reduction, and Alar reduction. I'm mixed race (Black/Asian) and want a more "dramatic" change to a small Barbie like nose.

Out of all of the clinics I was looking at JW was the most expensive, but I felt the most comfortable so far with my decision in going with them. Am I being over charged *too* much though? I haven't seen too many people on here pay that much for only a "nose job". It's detering me from maybe getting a chin while I am there too. :sad:

Hiya, they quoted me 5-5.5mil for rhinoplasty (bridge + tip)

I got quoted 7-7.5 million won for the same procedures from JW, so it still sounds reasonable. :smile:

Thanks! Looks like it is about the same. Hopefully I can negotiate it down some ^.^"

I honestly don't know. They say that they will help negotiate the price, but even without a discount I am still saving money than doing it in my home country. I just want to be happy after.

You are dreaming the agency will help negotiate the price. If you paid $500 deposit for the surgery slot, forget about negotiating lower price but higher price.