BeautyHacker

Anyone had surgery at JW? Please post your experience here

Oh damn. Even though suh is on the ISAP its still not sure about his bridge skills.
I really want to see him but not enough reviews....

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my experience enquiring majority of the clinics... Kakao talk will get faster response than emailing the clinics..

wouldnt a revision surgery doctor be good at primary surgery? Well from what I thought they would be doing the same thing except they would be taking better cautions of the nose if it's revision? Tell me if I'm wrong im still learning.
And where did you get that info? If you could please link me the site.

I reeeally could have sworn I read Dr.Suh was known for nose revision surgeries...I did a quick forum search with the words "JW revision" and couldn't confirm this info so yeah, just ignore that statement. Sorry!

Ah maybe I didn't look into that enough. I'll check when I'm actually awake.

No no, you're probably right! I tried searching for where I heard he's known for nose revisions but couldn't back it up. But I do know he's known for nose surgeries, and would make sense that he's good for revisions as well.

I think your eyes look uneven. Your right eye look better than left. Sorry to say the truth.

How to explain when you just look at her pix and compare the crease of 2 eyes. The right one you can see the crease clearly and nicer the left does not. Sorry my English is poor to explain everything if you ask me explain in vietnamese then i will hihi

Ah, I see the difference now. But saying that, I still think it looks good. In most people the eyes aren't exactly symmetrical anyway. Maybe its just me. :P