Anyone had surgery at JW? Please post your experience here

I do not think noone can make both eyes same for the surgery
I think that is good enough for me?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, cloe1

could PM me your before and after photo plz?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I ended up having only double eyelids done but my face/impression actually changed quite a lot. Even my friends were like woah.

However... Nothing else in my life has changed. Just my face. I think if you feel more confident you'd act more confident and people would react to you differently.. But in my case I broke out so bad during surgery that I'm now super self conscious about about my skin... It's started to come down and so has my swelling... So maybe in the future...?

I'm considering going to jw to do rhinoplasty. However I have heard some mixed information on the patients who went there. Also have you guys heard of the asian lady who got a free jw surgery on her face and got a crooked jaw?

I also have seen that chinese lady who is saying her jaw got crooked
but it seems little bit off because about two times have changed first video and second video i have seen
from the first video she was having crooked on left side
but that other one was on her right side....
how can it be changed??? I wanted to link on it here but video have been removed...:sad::sad:

Damn thats too bad...

There was a talk a while back that she could of been faking it as people can easily pretend to have a crooked jaw. Since this has gone viral, the jaw specilist in jw has wrote an apology to the victim in his mistakes and would be happy to do a free surgery to fix her jaw.

yes.. I will feel bad for her if it really happened or surgery have went bad with her
but to be honest I can't believe her lol

At least the doctor was honest about it. Most doctors will blame the patient.

• 1 month later...
I had my consultation there, was not that bad but didnt choose it because i found another wich made me feel more comfortable and it just feel right with the doctor there. The jw shuh dr was nice but we just didn,t click so.. Bjt i think i did the right choise. But i think it good to go fo consultation. I almost didnt do that so im happy that i did

Byw it was a rhinoplasty i did, both me and my friend did it. And also the price was cheaper at jw but still in the end the money should not be the important thing if you want something that you will be looking at everday for years.mor doing a revison is not an option for me neither so i wanted to be really sure about doing it right the first and only time:smile:)