BeautyHacker

Anyone had surgery at JW? Please post your experience here

Hi, would you mind adding me on kakao: lululime, I am booked for a consult with dream in july, and have some questions!

I'd really, really appreciate it!

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i and my friend had done eye and nose job yesterday, and now we only can stay in hotel, wait for recovery. I'm willing to give you the infomation that i know.

Yep! you can add me :smile: please do!

Hi Sunrise, would u mind i add u too? As i heading to dream next week, i have a lot of question to ask about. So far, how is your surgery in dream? Everything going smooth?

Hey ting11, i'm going to dream too. do you have kakao?

K couture, could you give me the link of "Rhinoplasty: A Practical Guide to Functional and Aesthetic Surgery of the Nose - Page 176"? I searched it on purseblog and was unable to find it. Hope to get reply from you. Thank you in advance!

Hi 1117, I read your post on Jun 2014 about your nose job with JW. Would you mind sharing your B&A photos with me? I have same type of nose as you and considering JW and VIP for the surgery. Hope to get reply of you. Thank you in advance! If you have kakao account, please add me at pazzion. Thank you.

Hi Peach,

Good that you are happy with surgery result. Do you mind to share your surgery experience with dream? I am considering to do nose job at dream next month. Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
Did you get your rhino done at JW yet?