BeautyHacker

Anyone had surgery at JW? Please post your experience here

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Heidi

I'm recovering well so far. I'm still a little swollen but it's getting better day by day. Now if only I can stay away from all those yummy salty chips and ramen :P

I wrote about my revision experience on this other thread: my PS experience with April 31.

I have not had surgery at jw clinic but I posted about my consultation experience in another thread (post prices thread) and basically the service was bad. I had high hoped because of the positive comments I saw but even when they are a little busy their true colours will come out. Also they are quite shady with the prices of foreigners - make sure you check the average price of what you want done or they will most likely jack it up like they tried to do with me.

I agree. Not sure why so many people think dr Suh is that great. I've read a couple blogs and the difference is minimal. But hopefully dr Choi is good for incisional des? He's one of the few doctors I've found that specializes in incisional (the other being dr Kwon but I personally don't like his style) so now I don't know what to do.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Queen of Blades, so the reason for the revision was that the primary surgery for rhino did not give u the dramatic result u wanted, not because Dr Suh botched your nose in any way?

Thank you so much for the info.

Also could u confirm that Dr Suh was unable to correct the upturned appearance? Or Was it because of the swelling then?

Dear jillyqueen

My primary rhino was not botched in any way. I went for a revision because I have a certain look that I wanted to achieve, and I wasn't able to achieve this look fully first time round. I was told after the operation that my skin was too thin and couldn't stretch.

My goals were 1)to achieve satisfactory correction of upturned nose 2)increase tip projection 3) improve bridge height 4) reduce bulbosity
Goals 1 and 2 were not fully met due to my tissue limitations.
So I waited 1 full year for my skin to stretch, before I went for my revision.

Hey guys!
I was wondering if anyone did mandible reduction(square jaw reduction) or double eyelids at JW? I want to go there but I'm scared that the end result will end up bad. I have been reading too many botched stories, but I really want to get the 2 surgeries.
Also, my mother wants to get accusculpt/lipo(under chin area) and laser(freckle removal on her whole face), do you guys know if they are good at doing those procedures? I've been looking online but not many results came up :sad:
Thanks for reading!
:smile:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi
Anyone have experience with Dr Kang Hong Dae from JW? I was recommend to have my procedures done by Dr Kang for Ptosis correction with double eyelid + epicanthoplasty because was told that what Dr Kang is good at.

I am also interested in acuscuplt, please let me know if there's any information on this

Hope to hear from you soon! And good luck! :smile: btw..Anyone planning to go to JW for surgery around mid September? Would love to have a companion to go with as I will be going alone. Would be able to share cost for hotel and maybe get more discount if we go together :P

Hi! I just sent you a private message. I'm also thinking of having Rhinoplasty and a mini v-line at JW for mid September. Anybody else out there? I'm a bit nervous about traveling to a foreign country by myself, and I don't speak any Korean.