BeautyHacker

Anyone had surgery at JW? Please post your experience here

What do you mean by full incision?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes- I was referring to wynets' quote as being ridiculous. I wonder why they give such vast difference in quotes. Who would give more natural look for for eyes- MVP or JW?

• 4 weeks later...
Isn't $3,700 USD is okay price???i mean i went to many clinics before and prices all different but you can't just say it is expansive because like everything
if the doctor is good than prices are high but if doctors are not good then prices will be low.. when I went to some unknown clinics they quoted me really really low prices but I didnt do my surgery there because I just can't pick the clinic with only reason of "low price"

I've had des at JW 3 weeks ago. I'm still waiting for my final results to make a comment on my experience so I've stayed quiet on this forum for now. But if you have any specific questions about jw you could pm me and I could try to give u my opinion :smile:

Pls kk me.iD is Pauly.. what's urs? Desperate to chat

My friend did her nose there but she had to do it again. She ended up doing her second time here too and charged her for it. I know if they mess up, they should reoperate without having to charge. I dont know if all korean hospitals are like that or what

What happened to her nose first time round? :0

I wish I knew the details. It was a few years back, and I'm afraid to ask cause i think its a sensitive topic for her LOL. I think thye didn't make it straight the first time or something. Sorry, I wish I could input more ><

Lol it's okay - I wouldn't wanna talk about a failed nose job either :s

• 3 weeks later...
My experience is that different interpreter will quote different price, I tried with two different interpreters in the same clinic and the quote is different for the same procedure, my bold guess is the interpreter (most likely the one you have initial contact with and the one convinces you made up your mind to go for the surgery) will receive commission from each procedure; therefore, the quote are different.

Yes .. I think you are right.. Emily is quite reasonable while it seems that jay quotes high