BeautyHacker

Anyone had surgery at JW? Please post your experience here

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you going to do if after consultation with doctor and the clinic say has to be, say 1000 USD more? JW likes to quote in USD consistently. It is not a rule that High price = High quality result

I don't understand the point you're trying to make. I've done my research and I'm going prepared. I have a second choice clinic if I feel I am being ripped off, but so far I do not. It's impossibe to tell what the final price will be until after my consultation. I trust the surgeons there and that is what matters.

It seems like you know nothing about this field yet please do your researches first before talk it out because most of ppl here know what is going on and deposit doesnt meant you can't negotiate

Hey, people around here says making deposit is a No.. No thing in anyway. I also just be back from Seoul a couple weeks ago consulting with the top good review high price clinics and learnt that their consultants are like the car salesman.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, may i know the price which you paid for for the entire procedure? I am considering the same procedures and it will help me to set the budget.

I went to Seoul last fall through Docfinder and chose JW as well for my rhinoplasty with tip refinement. I also had lower blepharoplasty the same day. JW was such a nice place and I have no regrets about my choice. The prices was higher than the other options, but I'd rather pay extra for a natural best result. It is your face!! docfinder made everything soo easy. I travelled alone and stayed a total of 3 weeks, 22 days. Clovis from Docfinder picked me up to all my appointments and dropped me off as well! I highly recommend there services!! I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Yeah~ I also did my rhinoplasty surgery here this March, besides, I choose Docfinderkorea to come with me. I love dr서 help me to make my nose as my request because the shape of my nostrils are special.
Now I love the result so much, even though now still swelling a little bit As I said in other topic, I thought if go with docfinderkorea might be better than go alone, they really helped me a lot from start to the end!!! ( thumbs up!!!)

Hi everyone, I am planning to go to Korea this July for rhinoplasty and fat grafting, I already contacted some of the clinic, like JW who quoted me for 9mil KRW- is this reasonable?, BK, the Grand, ID but heared a lot of bad reviews, so the best one that I'm thinking is JW, can anyone tell me about their experiences in JW? Does anyone recommend any local hotspot for PS, that is reliable and safety?

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Alessa808! I'm going to Korea this July too for fat grafting in JW. Was wondering if you'd like to link up!

The thing that I will tell is not my own experience, there is another forumer I spoke via Kakao. She said that if something goes wrong with your ps. This clinic will ask you to pay at least 1 million KRW for revision, i.e.. asymmetric nostril, infected rhino(this price is for removal only).

I am not sure this is true, can anyone give me some clarification? I am also interested in this clinic too.

• 2 weeks later...
I also did the fat grafting this time with my rhinoplasty, and actually my rhinoplasty is revision surgery, before I got the surgery I've already known the price of revision surgery would be higher than first time surgery, anyway, my price already included filler & thread removal ... or as my previous topic mentioned maybe I went with DFK tho~ I know it's really hard to negotiate with good discounts, it's all depends on the consultant but this time DFK helped me to negotiate the price to match my budget, seems I was so lucky, kkk

For the fat grafting, I did fat grafting 1-2yrs ago and I've known the survival rate for the fat so I decided to do again this time. Because I was a flight attendant, it was hard to sleep regularly so my skin condition was no very well and dr설 totally understood what's my main concern, he recommended that I can chose fat grafting with stem cell or PRP. Ive heard this new technology of PRP, my friend got that before and I love the result for skin~ like regeneration and brighter!!! Haha~ but this time I just did with stem cell I just wanna try it ~ wanna know the result tho >o< thanks god, I also love it!!! If u are interested in this you can consider about it ~
I also saw some topic just suggested u can go for surgery alone because the clinic all have the staff who can help u translate, I agree but this time I still went with DFK, they really gave me a big hand during my PS trip, of course I will choose them again for my next plan, especially their staff who came with me was soooo kind and always reminded me the thing I need to notice after surgery, even till now we still keep in touch!!! Haha~ Hope you can get a nice experience and pretty result with your PS!!!

Wow! Cog!
I'm looking for right clinic for face contouring and I'm very interested in facial fat grafting. You said you went there with DFK and do you remember how much the quote for fg?
Thank you in advance ;)

Hi kh0404! I'm going for fat grafting in JW soon. May I know which doctor did yours?