BeautyHacker

Anyone had surgery at JW? Please post your experience here

Hi kh0404! Cong for your result and I hope I can have the same good result like you. You said you went with DFK and was it really helpful? Also I want to know how much they quote you for staying Korea and for your surgery. Thank you

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you :biggrin: I really love my results ~ Hei Hei ~
As I mentioned above or other topic, I was happy to go with DFK, because I got a really bad experience when I went by myself, even though eye surgery was not a big surgery, but actually i am almost blind without glasses XD~ I mean DFK they are really helpful for me~ just for ur reference la~
If u r interested in, you can inbox me tho~
Or just connect with them via mail first, I think they know more than me~ kkk
here is their mail address: [email protected]

Is the same thing. Bangkok i did it many years ago when i was really young....at the horrible yanhee hospital. Its dirt cheap there but the results is horrendous. They pretty much took a block of raw silicone, used a scapel and hacked out a dodgey shape and shoved it into my nose and chin. Needless to say both implants had to be replaced as they were placed deviated and lopsided. Not to mention my chin implant was jagged and causing me pain because it was hitting my nerves. Erghhhh i will never forgive them for butchering me like that. I later found out that the locals know how bad Yanhee is and only the very poor people go there because back then they could do nose jobs for 200 dollars!

so true. When i went there it was like a supermarket. My dad was like "are you sure you want to go here?" and back then I was 18 and stupid. Least now im happy with my face so no more facial work for me after all the revisions i did :smile:

Hey guys I've been following this thread for sometime now when I started my research into JW. This thread has been so much help so I wanna give back. I've just had my rhinoplasty (without bridge augmentation). I'm currently 2 weeks post-op: https://nicky-ie.wixsite.com/mynosejobdiary feel free to ask me any questions on wix cause I hardly check tpf these days :smile:

Those lovelies who had nose surgery with Dr. Suh at JW, do you mind sending me your before and after pictures ? So far i'm seeing some good reviews about him but I will really like to see his work results! Thanks a bunch! my kakao id is fairydust1296

Hi, are you referring to JW?

This is probably a dumb question, but you ultimately went with JW right? I looked at your blog and it is really helpful. The fact that Dr. Suh speaks good english and supports a natural looking aesthetic gives me more confidence in him.

I did, CaliRoll. Dr Suh has a very natural style. My nose is constantly changing each day. Its looking more natural as the swelling subsides. I have just uploaded some more pictures (hopefully there better quality) to my blog too.

Today i found out that my silicone implant is slightly moving ! Have you ever experienced that? i sent an email to jw.. still no response :sad:

@kkp1994 How much was your revision rhino at JW?

Noogen thank you for your nose job diary, I found it very helpful. Further, what a nice result! :smile: Your nose looks beautiful. I have had a good consult experience w/them so far via the internet, although I want to see all of the clinics I'm consulting with in person of course. It's just so helpful when people sharing their experience also share photos, so thank you so much!

Your welcome Catelet! I'm pretty happy with how its turned out - I'm now 4 weeks post-op and pretty much all my swelling as subsided. My tip is still a little tight but I've been told its normal for about 2 - 3 months. When are you planning to go Korea?