BeautyHacker

Anyone had surgery at JW? Please post your experience here

Thanks for your sharing, would u mind share ur B&A with me??? hope u recover well and will like ur nose in 3 mths post op:smile:

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry all, I am not comfortable to share my photo to the public. Perhaps you can visit their blogspot or facebook to find out more patients records. You may text their english consultants at Kakao ID : jwps / jwbeauty777 / jwbeautykr

• 4 weeks later...
Hello everyone! I am from the US and I am 100% certain that I want my rhinoplasty done at JW. I want to stay for a maximum of 10 days because that's all I can afford so I was wondering if there is any way to schedule a surgery appointment while I am here in the US that would guarantee a time and date that I would have my surgery done? This has been a very big concern for me.

You should talk to a consultant about this. They will probably ask you to pay desposit if you want them to fix the date for you. But if you are not going during high season, they will most likely be able to operate on you within 2-3 days, so 10 days stay is enough. But are you sure you don't want to consult some more Dr? Always good to have 2nd and 3rd opinions...

God, it sounds scary! Could you please give me the link about this?

I feel like JW has a lot promoters on the internet. I don't mean you guys, but it's difficult to make a distinction.
I've heard of them a lot these days, is it a way to calm down the scandal about chinese girl?

I remember reading her post about how the female anaesthetist blamed her narrow airway for almost killing her. She ended up not getting a new nose but got an ugly scar on her neck. Maybe it's in this thread somewhere near the beginning?

I need a travel buddy!!!Planning on flying to Korea from the USA to have osteotomy + alar reduction at JW in mid January. I know it's going to be cold but this is the soonest I can get a break from school. We can share rooming cost and bask in our new found beauty!muahahahah

You're absolutely right about having different options! But I just have a good feeling about this clinic. Also I was very careful in explaining what I wanted!

Local anesthesia is the easiest thing to do, how could they screw it up? :sad:(
anyways thank you for sharing

Hey guys! Just wanna update you on my travel planning but I will be going with my friend to Korea. We have a strict schedule that we're going to stick to because we want out surgery+ consultation right when we land. Also I noticed all of the cheap plane tickets from the US to Korea take at least a day to get us to korea! Ahhhh! So I'm probably going to fly out a day or two earlier than my surgery date. I'm really worried about my flight being delayed as well because I'm flying out January 6th and I'm sure it's going to be snowing a lot!

Hi GUYS,

I am new here, im asian male, of late twenties, thinking of undergoing rhino with rib cartillage.
here are the doctors i am considering for:

VIP of korea
DR Wang Ting of DALIAN CHINA
and Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang of Taiwan.

I believe these clinics are best for rib cartillage rhino and they had been doing them daily. may i ask for recommendations of these clinics?
i have been to VIP to do my double eyelid surgery but i do not know if i want to do my nose there. i know VIP has this unique nose procedure that is called harmony rhino" - i believe it combines ordinary rib rhino with paranasal augmentation for faces such as sunken face...correct me if i am wrong. the have some good before after pictures there, but also some bad reviews around the internet.

so these are my 3 choices. i am ready to go anytime soon and take the pain as soon as possible. however i still have doubts and unsure of which one is best for me.

if you guys are planning for rhino these very near coming months with one these doctors,
please do let me know. it would be a delight if we could discuss of what we know (many brains are better than one). even better, if you are planning to go within these coming few months, lets go together, its much more enjoyable to have similar friends with you. (i went by myself on my first surgery and it was boring and inconvenient as hell).

Hi,
I'm new here..I'm going VIP in sept for my nose job....I hope that's a right choice...U can PM me if u r going...