BeautyHacker

Anyone had surgery at JW? Please post your experience here

Hi Steph81,

Nice to meet you,

actually i should be in korea/VIP for harmony rhinoplasty and mid-face augmentation right now however i could not get my mind to settle. i need more time. i am still uncertain.

i dont think i can PM you as i dont have enought post.

i tried adding you to my fren list but it doesnt show up. can you add me instead

haiizz forgive my noob-idity.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seo

Does anyone know if September is still considered high season?

No. High seasons are Jul-Aug and Nov-Dec when local students taking breaks. But since the exponential increment of mainland Chinese patients these 2 years, worth note that it is holiday in China 1-3 Oct. Possibly have a mini-flock that week.

There is that full moon festival that starts in september and goes on for few days. I believe lots of clinics would close during the festival. Correct me if im wrong as Im aiming for september myself.

Yes u r right. So Maybe avoid going to Seoul during holidays if u have a short stay.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406918509.489220.jpg

• 3 months later...
Hey everyone,
I am back on the forum after a break for school. I am planning on traveling to Korea in early January. I was just on the JW website and they are offering a free flight and accommodations for some people as a promotion. Has anyone entered into this promotion and won? Also, I have heard good things about JW for fat graft and rhino and eyes but does anyone know about their facial couture such as V-line or chin augmentation?
Thanks everyone.

Hi Aesthetic dream, I think is just a gimmick to gain your confirmation to surgery. You need to pay 10% of the surgery fees once they confirmed you as the winner. I have emailed to them the day after they posted this promotion, they said they could confirm me straight away..Price wise, they are charging slightly above market rate. I guess If they pay for your flight & accomodation, they will probably get these revenue back from your surgery fee and I doubt they will allow you to bargain..

I've heard of people getting quoted that price from JW even before the promotion. I think it was including silicone implant + tip plasty and other nose procedures combined and NOT just 1 procedure.

Missyjamie, if you don't mind me asking, what surgeries did you ask for your nose?