BeautyHacker

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all, any1 that have done their surgery with tlps lately? for those who have consulted on nose..any1 of you that originally has a big bulbous nose? i wanted to make it smaller but the dr say its impossible as thEres limitations to every individual. frankly im still talking to melissa on my results

You have to personally add me in kakao. and am still recovering will share it once i think its at d final stage

• 4 weeks later...
hey all, plan to do my face contouring in TLPS, i watched from youtube TLPS has cooperate with one of the korean TV show, it really attracted me and i found that they have promotion on their 3D zygoma reduction and long jaw reshape surgery in http://y.soyoung.com/cp1496. it is cheaper than i request quotation from them. anyone did face contouring in TLPS before? appreciate if you can share your experience.

I did jawline, cheeks, chin genioplasty, rhinoplasty, eyes all at once at TL about 1 week ago.

Tomorrow, I am going back for a revision.

can you share with me your experience on the TLPS? are you not satisfy so you have to back to TLPS?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Any update? How can have revision after just one week?!

Hi im planning to go in June or Sep~ just to check, what is e reason for not doing the procedures months ago when u visited em?

I was just on holiday for a week. Not enough time to do vline. Also, I thought it would be good to visit a few clinics without the pressure of "I need to choose ASAP because i need to have surgery ASAP to maximise time".

Also, clinics offer discounts when you do it like this :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys is this discussion still alive XD ? I've been wanting to do face contour at TLPS because I've heard many good reviews about them but I'm a bit scared after reading some of your reviews here . I've booked my flight to Seoul on August and I am yet to find the right clinic.

I'm going for facial contour mostly likely with TL so I will update after.

I dunno reading back through this forum some of the posts in response to Shan Shan's bad experience are super sketchy..

Like the person who decided to write "very stern" emails to TLPS complaining how horrible they are and how disgusted he / she is about how ShanShan was treated....on behalf of Shan Shan?! And how the surgeon should be put in jail?!

I can't remember the guys ID but that is just a weird response to me...

it seems very dubious to me that anyone could be so outraged by another forummer's experirnce to start firing off angry emails about how someone (that they don't know and have never met or seen!) was treated by a foreign PS clinic...

Like.. Why would you care so much?! Fair enough if it was your own bad experirnce but that guy was supposedly outraged on behalf of Shan Shan...

Makes u wonder if it isnt just other PS clinics getting their English consiltants on here to bag TL.

Eh just my 2 cents.

I will post about my experience with TL if I end up going with them. Otherwise I'm going to iwell.

Ah really ? When are you going ? I'm going on August 23rd along with my korean friend :smile: She told me every clinic has its own fair shares of bad and good review . She got her nose and chin done at Wonjin, her nose looks great and natural. But her chin is very .. Odd looking . In some angles , she'd look very nice but she looks weird all together. She said TL is good at face contouring but mediocre at things like nose jobs , eyelid surgery , etc .