BeautyHacker

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I'm consulting with TL this summer for power v and buccal fat removal! If I decide to go with them, im definitely going to post my experience on here. Anyone who got these procedures done there, do you mind sharing what prices you were quoted and ended up paying? And if you had to pay a deposit? The consultant's asking for a 500 usd nonrefundable deposit and idk if thats normal...

My experience was good. I was skeptical at first about paying the deposit ..but I paid it ..and everything worked out fine :smile:

was the deposit part of the total surgery price for you or extra? and what was the after care/general experience like? thanks :smile:

yes it was apart of the total surgery cost. The aftercare was good. 3.5/5 :smile:

• 3 months later...
I had consultation today and will do surgery tomorrow with them! I'm doing facial contouring (zygoma+jaw+chin). I also consulted with ID and decided to go with TL. Neither experiences were perfect but I liked TL better. Maybe I will make a longer post about my experiences after everything is done. Feeling nervous and excited now :smile:

Good luck momoc :smile: share your experience with us :smile:

• 1 month later...

TL is my bad experience ...
anyway im going to korea in this september too..

maybe we can contact... message me pleae

• 4 weeks later...
My Korean friend recommended me TLPS and some other clinics in Apgujeong(view and the line). I chose TL because dr.choi seems to know what he have to do and he answered all my stupid questions. I did v-line surgery and revision rhinoplasty last winter and I am so satisfied with the result:amuse: