BeautyHacker

Hai i m planning to do rhino at tl this nov. Im sorry to hear about ur experience. Can i talk to you privately? I want to know more about you rhino's result. Thankyou so much

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which doctor did your revision rhinoplasty? Might consider going to TL for rhinoplasty consult and I want to know what doctor is famous for rhinoplasty there lol

Dr.Choi Sewoon did my nose, I heard that he is famous for facial contouring and nose and he speaks good english lol

Thanks for letting me know! Do they let you choose your doctors? Or is it just randomly selected by them..

I don't think TL is famous for Rhinoplasty. FC and Breast yes...Rhinoplasty no:noworry:

NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO to get Rhinoplasty,I would recommend asking to see MANY pictures of before and afters. Also check out Soyoung.com for the before and after pictures of the clinics you are interested in. If there are not enough examples, it's better to pass on that clinic. No matter what they tell you.. because happy patients are more likely to share their results, even if they just cover their eyes. If theres no examples, probably not enough satisfied patients. :doh:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. Everybody has been mentioning TL. Are you referring to the line clinic or tlps clinic?
I was considering between the two for quick cheek reduction.
Tlps quote me usd 3000
The line quote usd 4547
Anyone has exp in either of the clinic for this procedure?

I dont mind paying extra as long as the result it good!

I have been researching PS for a long time, but didn't see any reviews specifically on cheek PS for the Line and only a few on FC. TL is usually TL plastic surgery, and you can check out reviews of Kaliyah, Pavillapopo and starlight123 who shared their experiences. Happy researching.

Also you can also check out Banobagi, EverM, Regen and BK for cheek PS as they also have relatively more positive than negative reviews here. Though the latter two clinics do have more complaints about several things. Anyway do recommend you to do your research! Hope this helps.

Hi!
Thanks for your info! I've been reading all post about zygoma here since yesterday. Haha. Now i really am confused with the mixed review.
Anyway those who have been quoted price at tlps. I read they were expensive. Tlps just quoted me 4.500usd for 3d zygoma. I thought the av price is around 6.500-8.500usd? IWhy are they lpwering the price so much.

• 2 weeks later...