BeautyHacker

Hi perfectseoul, would you be able to share your experience with TLPS? I made an appointment with them in December and am hearing a lot of mix reviewed...appreciate it. Thanks!

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torn between Dr. Kim or Dr. Choi, both are FC surgeons at TLPS,
Am having 3D cheekbone + full vline with T-ost + nose job. Arrived Seoul yesterday, but already narrowed down to TLPS. Dr Choi is really nice, friendly, excellent English, understood easily, and his sister lives in NY (as i am too LOL)...... but he is so confident maybe a slight cocky. that worried me a lot since he is still so much younger than Dr. Kim. any suggestions, please?

• 4 weeks later...
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum but have been reading quite a bit about your experiences and advice. I'm headed to Seoul this Dec for a rhinoplasty procedure, and am thinking of settling with TLPS. Can anyone PM me or email me your before and after pics?

My experience with them so far has been actually quite OK. I've sent in mails for consultation, advice, quote etc, and almost every time they have replied. At one point, I was corresponding to 2 consultants! I initially got a quote of 5.5m KRW for my rhino (raising of bridge with silicone, lengthening the tip with septal cartilage and alar reduction) but managed to negotiate it to 4.2m KRW. :smile:

I have to pay a deposit of USD500 if I want my surgery on the same day as my consultation, and actually I do want to get it done early, because I don't want to be still obviously swollen when I leave Seoul 2 weeks later.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Hi there, did you complete your procedures at TLPS? How are you doing?

• 3 weeks later...
um..I can't see any picture ;-(

could you try uploading pics elsewhere?

• 4 weeks later...
Hi guys for sure lots of you went and finished with ps already pls help me. Im emailing tlps and considering to do my surgery with them so how does your surgery goes and how is it after few months??

Melissa told me I need to have :
ptosis correction: 3400$
lip reshaping 2400$
fat graft+2 prp sessions+touch up within 2 months ( I read fr others that it shld be till 6mos..im not sure y its 2 mos?) 3800$
zygoma reduction 7500$
jaw reduction 9200$
breast enlargement is 10000$

and ask me to pay 500$ for deposit............did anyone of u actually send a deposit for the surgery date?

Pls share ur experience. She told be ill be having Dr. jeong wungki and Dr. Choi seewon.

thanks for any inputs. anybody wants to buddy up with as well feel free to msg me. I just open this acct for any info.

I don't suggest that you make a deposit before you have visited all your shortlisted clinics. From my experience, clinics accommodate you after you have decided to go with them. Even if there is no availability, they can ask local patients to reschedule.

Kplove

What should I tell her? lol. im so new with this. originally wanted to go to Thailand for surgery but a Korean colleague he told me if I want multiple surgeries korea are way better and after few research I think he is right.

so been emailing clinics and tlps is the one that reply really fast and gave me discount that fitted in my budget as she ask me bout my budget.
Looking to see small face, jk, grand and girin as well as others didn't reply yet.

thanks..goin to sleep now..have to go to korea consulate tomorrow

I do not suggest that you leave any deposit at the clinic before you have made your final decision. Or if you really wish to make a deposit, ask them clearly if it is refundable should you decide to do it with another clinic (usually non-refundable)

You may want to go ahead with all the consultations with the short listed clinics first before deciding and putting down the deposit. Don't be too fast on it. Remember it's your face, one face only. ;)

Shinenim and I have the same opinion. If you cannot contact the clinic, go to the clinic to make an appointment. If you go early, they might take you the same day. Please double check some of your shortlisted clinics by searching the forum to make sure that they are good.

Thanks so much guys. Im not going to give deposit bcuz its refundable but only if you cancel it a week before ur arrival or something which doesn't make sense as im going to see other clinics and listen to different opinions.

Anyway I just set my appointment and hopefully it goes ok. My visa will be done tomorrow yeyy and I have a ticket and a place to stay double yeey lol. so scared and excited:smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi i am sorry..i have not log in for sometime..not too sure it still helps you..

I am back.. i have a revision for my nose this round to remove the lump and to redo the tip to make it sharper n smaller and to make my bridge straight rathet than curvy like what most korean gal likes. .

My review this round.. i was attended by regina..i would say she's attentive and i really like her alot as mentioned in my first email.

Dr choi is a very nice guy..but fr d end result ill comment whn i have fully recovered

Hi guys, I'm not sure if this thread is still active, but I'm going to Korea this September/October, and TLPS is my top choice right now. Is there anyone else who has any recent comments/reviews before I make them my choice? Any advice would be great right now! Thank you!!

I am planning on getting:
-power v line srugery
-epi canthoplasty

Yes, mine is still here afte 6 mo, may not last forever, but not 3mo. Do u have a kakao, I would love to talk to u.