BeautyHacker

Yeah I find it interesting Shan Shan didn't come back after they offered her a revision to update on what happened. I assume that means she is happy with her revision results?

And I agree that post op care at most clinics is a completely mixed bag.

When I went to Oz Clinic, post-op was minimal and the nurses were really rude. At Wish Clinic in Taiwan the post-op was fine but clinics didn't use to offer all these additional services like "de-swelling treatment" back when I had my nose done. So it was a very medical-based follow up.

At TL this time, I had great post-op care. I was quite sick 2 days post-op and felt really faint and dizzy. The doctor personally came to see me, said I was dehydrated from not being able to drink enough fluids and ordered me to be put on an IV drip. Plus they've been giving me weekly facials and laser treatments for the swelling.

And I agree re the phone thing. They do it everywhere!! Even at cafes and restaurants the staff are always on their phones.. Drives me nuts when they are in a service-based role in front of clients and customers...!!!

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice! :smile:

they link the price on their korea website? i wanna know how much as i don't understand korea.

I am busy with my relocation so I have not been logging in for some time.

From my experience, I realized that the surgeon in Korea do not really understand what is straight nose. It might be a personal preference thing but all Korean surgeon is still doing that slanting Barbie nose which I could not accept. Anyone here is from HK? So it is kind of like Yeung Yi nose. Long and slanting from the side which give people the Pinocchio resemblance. So if any1 is going for a nose job, please state clearly, reiterate your preference. For any procedure do record your conversation is possible. End to end process is too long. By the time you go for your review after 3 to 6 mths down the road, the doctor might have forgotten everything he said.You are just 1 of the hundred patients he see in that few months. But to you u r the only 1 you've seen. But how do you refresh his memory is there's no record. So recording would be good for your reference in the future and to refresh everyones memory.

Hi guys I'm new here. :smile: @koreanface please let me know why you went back for revision surgery after one week? What went wrong and isn't it a bit early? I'm going to tlps in June for revision face contouring, revision jaw, and power V because of the sagging. Which doctor operated on you? Thanks for ur reply.