BeautyHacker

Hi Jade,

Can you pm me your before and after photos of rhino surgery? What type of rhino u did?
Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to four places for consultation. TL quoted me the highest, it was twice as much as another place quoted me. because what I wanted to get done were basic procedures I didn't think TL will provide twice as good of a result so decided to choose a different place instead.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi all,
I am considering The Line is this the same as TLPS? I know they were TLPS and then split into two separate clinics but same doctors just 1/2 split into a new building I guess. I am waiting for The Line to get back to me on the consult page regarding a v-line or mini v-line, rev rhino and fat grafting. Will update when I get news. I hear they have one of the highest numbers for consult requests of any clinic in Korea and are very popular locally so that may be why the wait is long for a reply and why the prices seem to be getting higher.

First post!

I'm planning on going to Korea in early June for rhino and eye surgery. TLPS is on my top five. I sent them my photos yesterday evening and they replied quickly - within an hour.

They recommended and quoted for me:
Ptosis with lateral KRW 4.9 million
Rhino for low bridge, tip plasty and alar reduction KRW 5.5 million

I dealt with Melissa. The prices seem crazy high but I didn't haggle through e-mail because I plan to in person if I'm pleased with how the consultation goes.

Has anyone heard anything about having lateral at TLPS? I've read that it should only be done with a very skilled surgeon.

These are the quotes I got from TLPS through email at the beginning of March for Liposuction procedures.

Face lipo+lifting aka Power V is 3.5M KRW (makes me feel fatter because I didn't even ask for a quote on this one. The doctor suggested it :sad:

Thighs 5M KRW

Abdomen is 5M KRW

Arms 3M KRW

I'm going in for a face to face Saturday. I'm hoping they have a good payment plan. I can put down 15% for this if necessary, but would rather do 10% lol

Hi Renderella, best of luck and please post an update if you can :smile: I'm highly interested in TLPS as my 3rd choice.

Thanks

Be careful with face lipo (the more invasive/cannula type). I've heard horror stories of people getting loose skin in that area (aka turkey neck).