BeautyHacker

Did you bargain to get his price? It is not local price but not foreigner overcharge either! Did you go with a Korean friend? Or because it is a low season?
Thanks!

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gantz, I didn't bargain. I kakao them. I feel that it's very expensive. It's def not local price. I'm going to Seoul to catch up with my Korean friend next mth, so planning to go for consultation at the same time. She is going to bring me to some of the clinics that are popular among the local bloggers and celebrities.

whoaaa wayyyy tooo much. TL is one of the cheaper clinics it shouldnt be anywhere near that. plus they recently had that v line promotion thingie so it means they can go much lower

I just asked Melissa through kakao to get this price :smile:
They're having a 50% off promotion so I think that's why I got the price I got

Me too, I asked her through kakao as well. 50% promotion was one of the questions I had for her. She answered all my queries but ignore my question on the 50% promotion. I texted her yesterday about the pricey quote. She then replied that she could give me USD 7k for both zygoma and mask v lifting.

Exactly!

Huh! That's strange... But I heard you could bargain for cheaper if you go in person. I've read some girls getting a higher quote through emails and then getting a cheaper price in person.

Do you mind if I kakao you?

Thank you:smile:

Which clinics are these??? I so much want to know !!!!!:nuts::heart:

Τhank you soo much!!:biggrin: What surgeries are you getting? Which clinics will you visit?:smile:

My gf did BA with TLPS. Result is good.